HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
get a job at supre if u want to check out girls :D

they hire guys now.
Yeh i saw a guy working at the Australia Fair store. *envy*

P

punkerific_darz

Originally posted by haz_it_all
where shuld i get a job.......i dont wanna work at maccas or kfc or coles n woolies cuz they are all shit (no offence to any1 workn there :p ) annnnnnd im a guy so i cant work at all the chik shops as much as i wuld love to chek out the hunnys :p..........any suggestions?
Just work at a music store. That's gender unspecific, and generally alot of "hotties" go there or even work there. Umm.. also try like clothing stores that are gender unspecific, like Brothers Neilsen, Surf-dive-ski, City Beach, or just any beach clothing store place. ALWAYS a place where hotties go and yea, there's always a hottie working there, so you can't go wrong. Also try a cafe or something, great place to find hotties who go there and also work there.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I work at Bakers Delight...

Alrite cept for the dodgy uniform...

Free food is probably the best part the job :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah yeah they do have a daggy uniform!

free food? thats kool.
i want to work at kernals pop corn!

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
if you live near bondi junction heaps of shops are hiring cuz they're about to open a new shopping centre

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
on christmas eve at my woolies.. there were 14 guys and 3 girls on checkouts... that was so weird.. all chicks like worked in the morning then all guys in the arvo

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by InfiniteQ
There's Grace Bros/David Jones. And the guy stores... Man 2 Man, Roger David etc.
hahah man 2 man, i saw it at tuggerah. how much homosexual innuendo can one shop contain

Miffy

It sounds like you haven't had a job before so you really can't be too fussy in where you go. Even if you don't like the sound of coles, woolies etc just put your resume in at least cos it is pretty easy to get a job at those places as they employ regularly.

Once you've been there for a while, then try for the places you actually want to work at because employers are more likely to hire you with experience.

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by haz_it_all
where shuld i get a job.......i dont wanna work at maccas or kfc or coles n woolies cuz they are all shit (no offence to any1 workn there :p ) annnnnnd im a guy so i cant work at all the chik shops as much as i wuld love to chek out the hunnys :p..........any suggestions?
try Lowes...they may be crappy but i worked there and its a heaps bludgy job with great ppl and good pay! i loved it...until i got a bad boss...otherwise it was sweet!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I work at maccas..its the worst job.

I saw a guy working at supre the other day and I had to try really hard not to laugh :p but the whole metrosexual thing really doesen't appeal to me

*hopeful*

HSC
i saw 2 guys at 2 supres as well
wats wit the sudden open gender policy at supre, hahaha its freaky

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah, the only thing I liked about Coles was the air conditioning. Of course, I got that at home too, so I guess the only thing Coles did for me was Money.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I guess the only thing Coles did for me was Money.
..as do most jobs when you are a student just looking for a bit of part time work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)