HSC
bright lights? better than being in the dark though

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
Yeah im gonna miss Woolies nice pay packet every wednesday...*crys*
argh atleast u get told when ur pay packet arrives...i dont know when Ill be paid

tim the surfer

cafe or restaurant

if you're looking for something casual, I reckon you can't really beat working in a cafe or restaurant.

it can be hard work sometimes but generally speaking it's fun, and the time passes quickly (because you're so busy)

plus you can work nights or days and jobs are always coming up - staff turnover's usually pretty high.

i guarantee you'll find new cafe jobs advertised every day of the week (unless you're in Timbuktoo of course). For instance, in Sydney today....

cafe jobs @ cracker.com.au

Good luck!

bengal

Thanks for the heads up Tim

Tim,

I checked out Cracker.com.au

What a cool site! Thanks for the heads up. I like the kinda whacky, anything goes feel of the site. Will definetely be using this on a regular basis.

Cheers

mellow

choose where you want to work

yeh! cracker is cool, I'll be using it to find ideas on where I want to work and what kind of job I want to do. A friend of mine told me when looking for jobs you should look around at jobsites to find the kind of places you would really want to work first - then not to be shy to call them up to ask if they have a job that's good for you...or now, or even later... the more people you talk to the easier it becomes to find the right kind of job for you :apig:

trekkie

HSC
Plenty of guys work at woolworths, im at woolworths in the produce department and we have 9 people, only 1 is a female, its the same with the meat unit and perishables, and it seems to be a common factor in most stores, the females go to the checkouts and deli/seafood while the guys get put in produce, maet unit, etc, mainly because according to OH and S regulations guys are allowed to do more heavy lifting, woolies isnt a 'chicks' place anymore

rubylotus11

+Po1ntDeXt3r+, what kind of money do you earn at Myers, if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of applying.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tim the surfer
if you're looking for something casual, I reckon you can't really beat working in a cafe or restaurant.

it can be hard work sometimes but generally speaking it's fun, and the time passes quickly (because you're so busy)

plus you can work nights or days and jobs are always coming up - staff turnover's usually pretty high.

i guarantee you'll find new cafe jobs advertised every day of the week (unless you're in Timbuktoo of course). For instance, in Sydney today....

cafe jobs @ cracker.com.au

Good luck!
Originally posted by bengal
Tim,

I checked out Cracker.com.au

What a cool site! Thanks for the heads up. I like the kinda whacky, anything goes feel of the site. Will definetely be using this on a regular basis.

Cheers
Originally posted by mellow
yeh! cracker is cool, I'll be using it to find ideas on where I want to work and what kind of job I want to do. A friend of mine told me when looking for jobs you should look around at jobsites to find the kind of places you would really want to work first - then not to be shy to call them up to ask if they have a job that's good for you...or now, or even later... the more people you talk to the easier it becomes to find the right kind of job for you :apig:
is it just me, or did you elaborately create 3 accounts all to advertise this cracker thing? probably just a coincedence..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)