Journeys (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
Can anyone explain to me how Heart of Darkness is an imaginative journey? :\

**DeEjAY_EjAy**

The Jedi Pimp
HSC
You guys are lucky! i have to do inner journeys and for starters we have to read my place...but we have to read brave new world next...which i hope will be betta

Kirsti

HSC
we're doing inner journeys, basically the same as 'self-discovery' from the prelim course. hehehe, sucks to be NOT doing inner journeys! :p
just about to finish the topic anyway, class works done and we've moved on to module A. just need to hand in portfolio.. which i should be doing now...
ciao

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Damn Risk, I'm in the same boat. Physical journeys, and bloody Skrzynecki, that's how you spell his name (annoying isn't it). His poems have like one actual line on the physical journey. They are more on inner journeys or emotional journeys or something

wildtiger

HSC
i hate the tempest. i hate how i dont understand wat it says about journeys.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
we've finally picked a topic.. physical journeys studying skrzynecki .. how does everyone know how to spell his name? is there a secret that i dont know about? i think sky .. with an r and a z before y and then necki hmmm yeah i know not that great! my related text is lionheart but we also studied whalerider, which wasnt really a physical journey more a inner journey ?? i dunno

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Skrzynecki is the main man, we had him come to our school and give us a three period talk about his works and his explenation of each of his poems (the Hsc approved ones that is).

It was really helpful and listening to him talk was really intresting.

At one stage he stopped talking to us ,just to go by the window and stare at the birds.

Juventino

dani

im doing imaginative journeys at school.. essay due monday and i have to relate the wizard of oz, journey to the interior and another different text back to my core text, the tempest.. can anyone help me? constantly in tears and pullin out my hair... :(

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
we is doin imaginative 2!! but i forgot wut txt were doing...its ...ill get bak 2 u on that one

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
we have to do an imaginative journey rtf...due 2nd week back! omg....and we have to compose one of our txts?! wtf? cud i pleese get some suggestions as to what are suitable 'maginative journey' texts?
so far i think im doing:
Sliding Doors
This poem with the word frost in the title..forget the whole thing
alice in wonderland
the one i compose
and sumthing else
that isnt final tho
lil help pleese?? :D

Jennibeans

HSC
We're doing physical journeys and I hope they don't add anything to it because we finished the area of study last term. We did every text in the stimulus booklet cuz apparently they can ask you to refer to a specific text but for the purposes of my own sanity (I can't remember the techniques and all that of 7 different texts plus presribed text plus related material) I focused on the road not taken and the ivory trail book cover. if anyone wants to compare analysis give us a yell and i'll get back to you

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
*bows down to Ren*
thank u thank u thank u soooooooo much!
i'll luv u 4 ever n ever

emmo

texts

hey does anyone have any ideas for small texts for imaginative journeys... like poems, song lyrics, short stories, articles etc... i need help... ta guys

emmo

hey guys if you need a novel for imaginative journeys try... 'Human Croquet' by Kate Atkinson... or if you need a visual text... try visiting the smithsonian museum website.. they have a section on journeys of the imagination....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)