Julia Gillard new Prime Minister (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Julia Gillard has been elected leader of the Federal Labor Party and thus will become Australia's 27th and first female Prime Minister.

Rudd did not contest the leadership and Gillard was elected unopposed.

Lentern

HSC
Our first female prime minister and oh what a horrible form it's taken.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Wayne Swan is Deputy Leader.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Hahahahahhahahah Swan you smarmy bag of shit, Ruddkip got RAT FUCKED

hahahaha *YEAHHHHHH*

that was so good

Lentern

HSC
Swan as treasurer could only have gone backwards under a Gillard leadership, the little snake just wanted to be able to choose his portfolio, god knows why, I'd hate a job I was so poor at.

If Gillard shuffles Smith out of FA it will demonstrate just how willing she was to play politics and factional point scoring over good government. Personal relationships are so important in foreign affairs and is not a political football. I doubt she knows that though.

Garygaz

HSC
I have tremendous respect for Smith. One of the most cool headed and to the point politicians out there. Interested to hear what he has to say on the whole issue.

Lentern

HSC
I have tremendous respect for Smith. One of the most cool headed and to the point politicians out there. Interested to hear what he has to say on the whole issue.
As would I but part of the reason we both respect him so much is that he'll probably do the sensible thing and keep his mouth shut.

Lentern

HSC
A Gillard frontbench, god save us, I can just imagine, foreign affairs Kim Carr, Education Laurie Ferguson, Immigration Kelvin Thompson, Finance John Faulkner, minister for sport Tanner, minister for small business Smith, parliamentary secretary for defence procurement Craig Emerson.

koizora

HSC
N/A
Our first female prime minister and oh what a horrible form it's taken.
There is nothing wrong with a female PM!!! But we DID NOT vote for Gillard! We cant really say much for K rudd as PM either but chosing him would be the lesser evil.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Gillard will be sworn in at 12.30pm

Swan will attend the G20 leaders meeting in the PMs place.

Lentern

HSC
There is nothing wrong with a female PM!!! But we DID NOT vote for Gillard! We cant really say much for K rudd as PM either but chosing him would be the lesser evil.
My dear friend I am an ardent feminist you missunderstand me, I was lamenting that such an horrible fiend has tainted what should be a great leap forward in our history books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)