Just a question about Indiv. and Society (1 Viewer)

clerisy

HSC
Jane looks like a seal! Oh, God, that's exactly right! My class spent the entire first term trying to pinpoint exactly what was wrong with her head-- that's exactly it! She's a seal.

Originally posted by grk_styl
She does look a little weird, but I feel so sorry for her. Her heart's been broken so badly!!
I know I SHOULD feel sorry for her (and I did in the book) but I just can't stand the girl! She doesn't deserve the adorable Bingley!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol I agree Will_Sparky. I just finished watching the series, and absolutely loved it! I'm so glad Lizzy ended up with Mr. Darcy. God, I love him when he's all happy and smiling that gorgeous smile :p

And the kiss at the end? How sweet!

clerisy

HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
adorable Bingly??? hes such a punce!

He is NOT! Sure, he's no Darcy, but he's just so merry! I do admire a happy young chap!

s2ophie

HSC
yeah but the mother is meant to be playing that part over the top. You are meant to get the impression that Mr bennet married her early on without knowing what she was really like (maybe he just wanted to get her into bed!) and he know has to live with her ridiculously annoying ways and the fact that she didn't produce an heir.

And i love Bingley. He is so charming and keen to do whats right by society. And he really admires Darcy and i share that same admiration!

clerisy

HSC
Thankyou Sophie! Someone else who sees Bingley for the lovely man he is (and I never before considered his admiration for Darcy in his list of pros...)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Your all blinded! :) lol... If Mr Bingley was currently at ANY NSW high school, he would have consitently been beaten up! hes a punce... :)

and Btw sophie... Mr Bennet probably did marry Mrs Bennet cause he wanted to get her into bed... she must have been gourgez at sum point! :)

clerisy

HSC
Of course Bingley is not Darcy. Bingley's the cutie, Darcy's the god.

Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Your all blinded! :) lol... If Mr Bingley was currently at ANY NSW high school, he would have consitently been beaten up! hes a punce... :)
Nevertheless, I refuse to hear/read any more insults to Bingley! If he were in my school, I would have made him my best friend! How great would that be? Bingley for a best friend... and as I am fantastic, he would (to all those people who do not recognise his brilliance) also be fantastic by association. Bingley beaten up? I doubt that!

Anyway, if I didn't come to his rescue, Darcy would, and wouldn't that be a nice way to meet him?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
We were supposed to start watching P&P last week, but our teacher decided she wanted to do some introduction notes first. You should have seen how disappointed we all were!

Our teacher goes to us: Do you want to see Pride and Prejudice, or Mr. Darcy??

One guess as to how we all answered that!

I'd marry Darcy ANY DAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)