Just a question about Indiv. and Society (1 Viewer)

you beauty

nah bingley's too agreeable and likes jane (who by the way is supposed to be prettier than elizabeth than the other way around) i think every one likes darcy is because he has a sense of mystery about him.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i was getting sick of pride and prejudice...we have moved onto browning now and this pyschopath is MUCH better (although darcy is still nice to watch :D)

felafel

i think the book is better than the film . . . i mean, the way that Jane Austen expresses herself is so impressive!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
but the book doesnt have Jennifer Ehle
lol it doesn't have colin firth either! God, the amount of times we have rewinded the part over where Darcy smiles at the second proposal is astronomical! We convinced our teacher how important the wedding scene is, JUST so that we can see Darcy's gorgeous smiles and that kiss!

Gotta love the kiss!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Strangely enough, I'm not that interested in the lizzy/darcy thing..i like watching Mr and mrs Bennet and mr collins :rofl:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Ill have to admit... the second proposal scene is good... although lizzie didnt look as good in a wedding dress!
I thought she looked sweet. :)

I remember someone before saying that they liked Bingley, and I have to admit, I think he is soooooo cute! I think every girl (well at least me anyway :p ) dreams that a guy will love her and admire her the way Bingley loves Jane! :) He's adorable!

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
is it just me, or has anyone else out there fallen head over heels for Lizzy Bennent?? I noe most of the girls out there are head over heels for Darcy (lets face it, so is half my class), but I dont know, no one has ever mentioned lizzy...

is that weird?
Of all the Austen novels I've read, which is two, and watched the mini - series Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth is by far the best of her heroines.
Being head over heels for her I ain't, that's a little strange. Still I guess it's her rebellious, strong nature that does it.

kleptomaniac

HSC
Yeah, you can't help but like Bingley- he's just so nice. Don't get me wrong, I know Darcy's the epitome of the perfect male, but Id find his intensity a little intimidating. With Bingley, you'd always be happy- that smile's infectious!

keladry

lady knight
HSC
apparently colin firth (darcy) and jennifer ehle (elizabeth) got it on during filming...maybe that clarifies the rumour about the *ahem* he got when playing darcy...

can anyone verify?

btw anyone go to the fairfield study day? a lotta girls doing individual & society...did u see all the hands that went up for P&P?!?! must be the darcy appeal... :D

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by keladry
apparently colin firth (darcy) and jennifer ehle (elizabeth) got it on during filming...maybe that clarifies the rumour about the *ahem* he got when playing darcy...

can anyone verify?

*ahem*? do you mean.... *ahem*? ^^

keladry

lady knight
HSC
perhaps a male would be better to clarify *ahem*...they do have a lot of euphemisms for it...seeing as it is something only they can get

keladry

lady knight
HSC
really? u sure? i admit i was kinda sceptical when i first heard it...

kleptomaniac

HSC
No, sorry, a girl at school nicknamed D did. I probably should have written that...

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by kleptomaniac
No, sorry, a girl at school nicknamed D did. I probably should have written that...
Is D a reliable source? All the videos are hired out, and I desparately waant to know...not that IM desparate...no...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)