just a quik quiz for u bright kids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromDeeEast

HSC
took me about 3 mins to figure out, i'll post the answer if no 1 else can get it. just think logically

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: just a quik quiz for u bright kids

i'll try it after HSC..........

lilfrenchi

HSC
HOW DID U GET IT SO FAST LOL!!!!!!!!!
i get really close to 1 lol but cant get there
please post the solutions lol this is kilin me

Foxodi

HSC
Trial and error got me 221/222 :x
maybe not solutions, but a hint towards a method you could use to find the answer other then trial and error would be sexy.

SuperSheep

HSC
Woah.. Complicated. =|
LOL Post the solution up. TT_TT"

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I just had a quick glance and it's obviously equivalent to the ill-defined equation:
a/(10b+c) + d/(10e+f) + g/(10h+i) = 1
Which isn't really that hard to solve because of elimination.
By quick inspection, we can't have too many if any small numbers on top.

I dunno I'm drunk so...

tambourine

HSC
i got 6/7...i thought id get it so that it simplifies to 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/4..but the 5 stuffs it up that way

Last edited:

tambourine

HSC
do 5 and 7 have to be the first numbers on the denominators? like 50 something and 70 something as denominators?

gm.haider3000

HSC
FromDeeEast said:
took me about 3 mins to figure out, i'll post the answer if no 1 else can get it. just think logically
hey guys/girls ive just solved the problem of 123456789 thing soo ill just give my answer 7/68 + 9/12 + 5/34 =1 LoL xD really not bad question ... please offer me more thats the only reason i do 4unit maths xD if you want my reasons for working out .. i basically used further calclus and i had to graph it and then i used matrix and then mechnics and some conics and then i ended up with some complex numbers then i found out that i had to just the quadratic equation to solve it hahah xD cya

gm.haider3000

HSC
hey fromdeeeast can i see your answer and dont just copy my answer ??? people wanan see me play chess come to yahoo chess im usally at advanced lounge 1 or 2 my rating is 2200 xD :) GM

Smithereens

HSC
Can you please just STFU? You don't do 4U and you have no clue. You do not know how to do the problem, and you're just adding topics of the 4U course for your garbage talk.

If you are so genuine, elaborate on how you used the matrix and mechanics to solve it?

gm.haider3000

HSC
if you think im garbage then you an idiot becuase i know how to solve it.. just bcuz you dont know how to solve it your taking it out on me your loser learn your maths xD I was just trying to be stupid with all those and you sucked it right up thinking i used them.. therefore you must be the biggest idiot at bored of studies hahah .... simple answer ... if ppl wanan know how i solved it its basically simple equation solving xD simitereeens your just an IDIOT IN THIS WORLD.... :-( Sorry

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
The fact that you want someone else to post a different solution to your own tells us you're full of shit.

I can't believe you posted that without working so others won't bother anymore. Grow up.

gm.haider3000

HSC
man people dont understand jokes here lol how funny is this area first timer and their all serious haha lol how funny ok for all those people who dint get the answer this is what i did I got the highest number out of it which was 9/12 then I subtract from the 1 which left me with .25 soo i knew those 2 fractions would be .25/2 soo here is the tricky part I used trail and error method with 9/12 + the fractions with different numbers and when i subtract it i should end with the number i havnt used soo thats how i worked it out :) hope you understood me.. thats my working out shortin the equation but i did try 4-5 time till i got it dint take me a while :) happy for those people acting like smartass becuase i dont show working out...

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
gm.haider3000 said:
man people dont understand jokes here lol how funny is this area first timer and their all serious haha lol how funny ok for all those people who dint get the answer this is what i did I got the highest number out of it which was 9/12 then I subtract from the 1 which left me with .25 soo i knew those 2 fractions would be .25/2 soo here is the tricky part I used trail and error method with 9/12 + the fractions with different numbers and when i subtract it i should end with the number i havnt used soo thats how i worked it out :) hope you understood me.. thats my working out shortin the equation but i did try 4-5 time till i got it dint take me a while :) happy for those people acting like smartass becuase i dont show working out...
Hmmm what english are you currently doing in year 11? You seriously need to practice with your grammar. Your grammar is impossible to understand.

Smithereens

HSC
You don't get marks in exam or kudos from us if you don't show working out.

Fail.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Rofl the fucking idiot used trial and error.

Fuck off tard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)