Just received UAC offer letter early in the post today!!!!! (1 Viewer)

dp624

HSC
nope, no UAC letter for me today.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Just read the fine print, uSyd requires you to be there for a min of 2 fulltime semesters to be eligible but, the econ (for marketing) faculty will not consider any more than 10 units. Obviously i have done non-marketing units so I am praying I can finish this year, even if I have to do 5 units in a semester.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
thanks hagaren. i couldnt have done it without you.

god bless.

edit: where did you get your sig pic from?

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
Woke-up in the wee hours of the afternoon... Grad-Law USyd!
Sorry to all those who still have to wait till nine tonight. I know I'd be up the wall about now.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
I got my letter!!!!! B Arts @ Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried because i didn't make the cut-off!! But i got in! Wooottt!

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I got my letter!!!!! B Arts @ Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was worried because i didn't make the cut-off!! But i got in! Wooottt!
Congrats on your offer! Still around 1 hour left... just checked my letterbox, no luck... fingers crossed!

bybo

HSC
can someone tell me the way i should go? i doing MATHS 2 UNITS, CHEMISTRY, PHYSIC, BUSINESS STUDIES, BIOLOGY AND ESL( english as second language). My english is not very good compare to my fellow friend. i've in australia 2years and 2 months. do i need to go to tutor to be in english? can someone give me the advice, i need help.I've given to chose the related material about Belonging and right now, i've no idea about it. that will be me first assessment for my HSC. could you please, help me!!1

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
Congrats on your offer! Still around 1 hour left... just checked my letterbox, no luck... fingers crossed!

I know i'm a bit delayed in replying, but thanks! Hope you received what you wanted!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)