Kami's Birthday Party: Ideas? (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
In the last week or so of October I will be having a Birthday party/event and I want it to be big since I haven't had an actual birthday party since I was like 11 so I kinda want to make up for lost time. Problem is, I have nfi what to do for it so I was wondering if any of you had any ideas?

Things to keep in mind:
  • I literally have like no money to blow on this.
  • Its probably (it could be somewhere else if something cool comes up) going to be in the city somewhere or somewhere near to 'the shire'.
  • I don't like pubs/bars.

Your input would be much appreciated.:)

tennille

HSC
A dress up party? We can dress up as pirates. :D

Maybe at your house? :p

monique66

Hmm, I like the costume party idea too...but the Shire is so far. Maybe we could all dress up and hang out in the city :p

lengy

HSC
Invite your friends over, have ameh and Pierotte as entertainment. Problem solved.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
I like costume-party-at-Evan's-place idea :D - if music, drinks and food are provided, should be awesome fun - I also suggest that everyone brings a short piece (of anything, really) to perform for our collective entertainment.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
Luna Park!

Go on fridays, after 5pm (closes at 12) then its 20 bucks for unlimited rides. They have a bar there too.
Get everyone to pitch in for a hotel room at milsons pt or kiri.
I second that OR hosting a party at your own house. Also if you defer the party to Nov 10th+, then I'll be able to come to your party. :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Hehe I'm in the same situation - 21st at the end of October and I haven't had a "party" since Year 3 (and a surprise party from my besties in Year 5 or 6 <33)

Dress ups are awesome - that's what I'm doing but it won't be at my place. I also don't have a lot of money to spend on it... so unfortunately no bar tab etc :(

House parties are good... BYO!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
You could have a party at your house with your closet friends (that way it doesn't get out of control with 10000000 randoms turning up). Ask everyone to bring a plate of food, or you could order pizza from dominoes ($6 per pizza, say 10 pizzas, that's only $60! score! lol) BYO alcohol too.

All you need to do is think of some party games and provide the music!

Unless of course you don't have room in your house.

I can also suggest such things as bowling, Laser Zone, picnic on a beautiful Spring Sunday :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
house parties are a cost effective way tol hold parties, provided that your house is suitable for it
i was also thinking of maybe you could hire like a hall or something but that wouldnt be very cost effective
i could get a mate of mine to dj for the night,a s well as BYO
costume/dress up parties sounds groovy

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
PIMPS AND HOES PARTY!!!!

and byo and have it at your house... hehe then Id have an excuse to wear my dom outfit in public ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)