Keiran Loveridge (1 Viewer)

Was the sentence lenient, harsh, or justified?

• Too lenient.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Too harsh.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
>guy gets drunk and is intoxicated to the point he is unaware of his actions, hits a guy once and accidentally kills him
>anders brievik

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Yes show me the part where he does it again or comes out without rehabilitation. Also pointing out one extraordinary case against a greater trend does not in any way justify your argument lol, particularly as kieran loveridge's mentality.is by no means directly comparable to that serial killer, primarily cos manslaughter is not serial killing
lol

hey I never said it was comparable, but you said low recidivism rates

and I doubt he'll get rehabilitated

serial killing is cyclical trauma, fantasy and recommission

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
lol

hey I never said it was comparable, but you said low recidivism rates

and I doubt he'll get rehabilitated

serial killing is cyclical trauma, fantasy and recommission
So your way of disproving norway has low recidivism rates is to cite *one* case where the guy is still in jail and hasnt even had an opportunity to be released and commit another crime?

Amazing

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
So your way of disproving norway has low recidivism rates is to cite *one* case where the guy is still in jail and hasnt even had an opportunity to be released and commit another crime?

Amazing
but that one case disproved your excuse of an argument, because it's obvious their justice system isn't oriented towards rehabilitation, because rehabilitation of serial killers is very very very difficult, borderline impossible because of their cyclic traumatic experiences, fantasy, which stimulates recommission

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
but that one case disproved your excuse of an argument, because it's obvious their justice system isn't oriented towards rehabilitation, because rehabilitation of serial killers is very very very difficult, borderline impossible because of their cyclic traumatic experiences, fantasy, which stimulates recommission
It didnt disprove anything because anders brievik just got into jail so evaluating his level of rehabilitation is negligible

Also spare me the psychological rambling, you already demonstrated you know nothing about that aspect of things when you discounted the validity of what actual professionals say haha

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
It didnt disprove anything because anders brievik just got into jail so evaluating his level of rehabilitation is negligible

Also spare me the psychological rambling, you already demonstrated you know nothing about that aspect of things when you discounted the validity of what actual professionals say haha
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

seriously died

I never said this. I said that many professionals can look at the same evidence, with similar experiences, and come to very different conclusions, this includes ones that are not prejudically influenced

look at

adam kaufman case

6 medical examiners, different conclusions

therefore, absolute validity shouldn't be imposed onto professional finding

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
and again

this denies the fact that rehabilitation is borderline impossible with serial killers

that doesn't mean sentence them to death

but it's cyclical, incessant, perpetual, forever (do you need more words to help you understand)

you can't dispute the irrefutable m8

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

seriously died

I never said this. I said that many professionals can look at the same evidence, with similar experiences, and come to very different conclusions, this includes ones that are not prejudically influenced

look at

adam kaufman case

6 medical examiners, different conclusions

therefore, absolute validity shouldn't be imposed onto professional finding
Hint: use cases that are somewhat, even remotely, relevant haha

A psychological evaluation of someone where practically every professiomal involved agrees is entirely different from the kaufman case

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Hint: use cases that are somewhat, even remotely, relevant haha

A psychological evaluation of someone where practically every professiomal involved agrees is entirely different from the kaufman case
They are relevant to the ideology of professional examination.

Practically is not wholesome. Therefore, you're wrong. Can you tell me that if I got another 100 psychologists on loveridge, that they would come to the same conclusion? No, that's ridiculous. Of course there will be different conclusions.

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
"denies the fact"

Its not a fact just because you say so lol, show me how it is a fact
it's a theory with evidence just like the big bang, and any other scientific theory, but this is seriously close to fact - there's no other alternative

want me to link you to a video I watched ages ago (if I can find it)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
it's a theory with evidence just like the big bang, and any other scientific theory, but this is seriously close to fact - there's no other alternative

want me to link you to a video I watched ages ago (if I can find it)
Yes because kieran loveridge is a serial killer isn't he?

Great argument lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Anders brievik might not be rehabilitated in the future cos of some theory I heard about!

Therefore a man charged for manslaughter of a person that was a result of severe intoxication cannot possibly be rehabilitated!

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I never said that

I was talking about rehabiltiation

you talked about norway and their recidivism

I showed you that they evidently sentence people unrealistically, who will improbably rehabilitate

now when you lost, after extending the argument, you mention the irrelevancy when you started it

get over yourself seriously, you're absolutely horrible at this

my neighbour is sitting next to me and she's honestly laughing her ass off at you
Yes because some serial killer in norway who hasn't even been out of jail or in jail for a year possibly not being rehabilitated due to some theory you read means that the vast trend of low recidivism in norway is a lie

Solid argument

I couldnt care less about your neighbour lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
The point was rehabilitation is incredibly effective at reducing recidivism as evident from norway where the focus on rehabilitatiom rather than just longer sentences has resulted in less reoffending.

This somehow compelled u to compare kieran loveridge's chances of rehabilitatiom to anders brievik

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Yes because some serial killer in norway who hasn't even been out of jail or in jail for a year possibly not being rehabilitated due to some theory you read means that the vast trend of low recidivism in norway is a lie

Solid argument

I couldnt care less about your neighbour lol
no idiot

if you research

you will find, almost invariably, that the probability (do you remember the difference between probability between and probability? if not, we may need a tutor for you) of the serial killer rehabilitating is very very low

inb4 irrelevance because you're shit

solid argument m8

lol relax mate, we have blue ribbon addresses lol

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Just because a persons prospects for rehabilitation are good it does not mean justice shouldn't be punitive...

there is a retribution element that is clearly lacking in this case... the verdict failed to give the victims family some sort of solace...

the acts Mr Loveridge committed can be likened to savagery the court should have handed a verdict which reflected the callousness of the actions and denounced such actions... rather than relying on the legislature to rush through legislation which is based primarily on a knee jerk reaction to public outcry...

just my actual 2 cents...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)