Kill Bill (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
lol i love the people who dont like it as it has too much violence, i mean wtf do you expect from an r rated movie with medium level violence.

also reminds me of someone i know who didnt like 8 mile as there was 'too much swearing', i dont know what kind of movie they were expecting from eminem.

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Macccca
lol i love the people who dont like it as it has too much violence, i mean wtf do you expect from an r rated movie with medium level violence.

also reminds me of someone i know who didnt like 8 mile as there was 'too much swearing', i dont know what kind of movie they were expecting from eminem.
So if someone expects a movie to be crap, and it is, then they can't really say it was crap because they were expecting it to be crap?

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
roflmao

im saying that if someone thinks a movie is crap, they should at least think it is crap for a valid reason, not for a crap reason. i mean everyone who sees kb knows it will be violent, the crap rating people dont give an r rating for nothing. so if your excuse thinking kb is crap is that there is too much violence, then i think that your excuse is crap becaue you should you should expect an r rated movie classified with medium level violence to be full of violence.

its like eating a chocolate icecream and calling it crap because you dont like chocolate :p

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Macccca
its like eating a chocolate icecream and calling it crap because you dont like chocolate :p
LOL, nice analogy, or whatever you would call it.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i read in newspaper article about Kventin Tarantino when he was a kid about 10- 12 years old he had sex for the first time in his life with the ewe ( female ship)

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
i read in newspaper article about Kventin Tarantino when he was a kid about 10- 12 years old he had sex for the first time in his life with the ewe ( female ship)
ahuh.. I did that too :rolleyes:

peavine

we've got it on DVD from good old dealers at the markets. havent watched it yet. maybe after HSC but i dont think it would be my type of movie

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i reckon that some movies must be seen in the theaters, because it in different way affect you and kill bill one of those movies.

i saw this movie twice.
tarantino has really perfected his directing style i think.

this film was so beautiful aesthetically, and written in a way such that the simple plot becomes more complex, while maintaining its simplicity to follow, and engaging the audience.

i was drooling during the swordfight that was backlit with that blue light, and during the final showdown between the bride and O-ren
such gorgeous cinematography

juggernaut

HSC
yeh i seen it
its crazzzzzzzyyyyy

how can you say its weird chip?

its one of the most straight forward movies i have ever seen.. the idea and concept is just simple

Priyant

Im trying to type up my Golden Globe predictions, but i dont know whether this film will be submitted as a COMEDY or DRAMA.

HSC
It was good. However I was a little let down, expected a little better from Tarantino.

Highlights were definitely the final showdown and the anime sequence.

I didn't think the whole non-linear storyline served any purpose other than make a simple plot seem slightly more complex. And the movie was a bit of a mess, with all these styles and visuals all over the place.

but now on to more pressing matters....

"Wiggle your big toe!"

piratewolf

It's been a long six years, Quentin. The question is - was it worth it? Any thoughts on Kill Bill part I, and/or Mirimax's decision to go down the path of greed and split it into two parts?

Personally, I think that if he'd made one film and been forced to cut an hour or so of extranious, indulgent crap out - assuming part II to be as padded as this one - you would have left the cinema calling him a genius. As it is...well, he's still a genius, but the film is less for the split.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)