Kim Jong Il dead (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
'once i die it is indicative that our military must launch its full ballistic missile arsenal on SK'

HSC
Uni Grad
highest incarnation of the revolutionary comradely love, the glorious general who descended from heaven, sun of the communist future and shining star of paektu mountain - may you rest in peace

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
if you're a north korean general right now, you'd have to be wondering whether you should REALLY take orders from some fat 20-something kid

just saying

boris

Banned
HSC
if you're a north korean general right now, you'd have to be wondering whether you should REALLY take orders from some fat 20-something kid

just saying
the biggest concern atm
nk civil war
surely his generals would have been grooming their men to support them, knowing that this day would come soon and his son may want to go spastic on sk. but im sure a lot of the soldiers are sufficiently brainwashed to want to die for dear leader

humanitarian disaster on unprecedented scale?

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Asian markets crashing, emergency security council meeting called, SK military on emergency alert

Right now is one of the most likely times for a war to kick off.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
My mum says she doubts that the generals will allow Kim Jong Un to take control so looks like we are in for some tumultuous times.

Garygaz

HSC
maybe he won't even want control? i'm sure if they offered him some ridiculous amount of money/property and whatever to just disappear he'd probably take it. yes, i'm sort of blindly guessing but it wouldn't surprise me.

boris

Banned
HSC
what would the incentives be for the generals to continue on North koreas current path
surely it would be a better life even for them to reunify with SK or something? or they could be as insane as kim jong il i guess he had 17yrs to hand pick them

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
what would the incentives be for the generals to continue on North koreas current path
surely it would be a better life even for them to reunify with SK or something? or they could be as insane as kim jong il i guess he had 17yrs to hand pick them
SK don't really want unification. Imagine if a nation with 20 million illiterate brainwashed peasants unified with Australia, we'd get nothing good from it.

boris

Banned
HSC
SK don't really want unification. Imagine if a nation with 20 million illiterate brainwashed peasants unified with Australia, we'd get nothing good from it.
yeah definitely not but they are going to have it force upon them eventually regardless
civil war will mean 15 million refugees anyway

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
yeah definitely not but they are going to have it force upon them eventually regardless
civil war will mean 15 million refugees anyway
North Koreans would rather seek refuge in China rather than South Korea if there was an on-going Civil War.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
bet china's pissing its pants right now. the us doesn't really give a shit cos n.k nukes can't reach them

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

remastered with korean actors (thank you eternal president Kim Il-Sung for the North Korean film industry) is now playing in pyongyang

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Goodnight, sweet prince, you will be sorely missed. RIP :(

My mum says she doubts that the generals will allow Kim Jong Un to take control so looks like we are in for some tumultuous times.
Well, my mum says they will so, what now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)