Kissing... is it really all that great? (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
_Amie_ said:
Ahh, I love it. Its so personal, romantic. And when its with someone you really do love, its an incredible experience.
Yep I agree:)

Tommy_Lamp said:
A long, passionate kiss is brilliant.
I also agree

Dreamerish*~ said:
i find it hard to be happy for them :confused:
i try to think "yeah how sweet they love each other" but something just bugs me about seeing people make out in public.
there's this extremely unattractive couple on the train every morning almost on top of each other. i always face the other way.

i wouldn't call it jealousy, because even when you have a perfect relationship, you still get pissed off when other people are all over each other in front of you. i don't know what it is.
I don't find it hard to be happy for them, its nice to see that other people are happy, and some people like to show their affection towards eachother if public, I don't think theres anything wrong with that, its sweet, i like the whole affection thing- holding hands, cuddling , kissing etc:) but i wouldn't do it to show off, i'd do it because I like it, want to and just happens

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
soha said:
world record kiss is something like 31 hours straight

i dont even want to think about that
turns me off..
haha, thats tooo long

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah its sad..more then one day
a little desporate to make guinnes world records
ppl have trouble holding a kiss for 10 mins
let alone 31 hrs

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't actually remember what kissing feels like it's been that long, and i'm not happy about it.

fishies

kissing

I totally agree with you guys, kissing is really really crap when you watch other people do it especially if you don't have someone special to go home and kiss yourself but it's awsome as an expression of how your feeling when your are kissing someone special.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think kissing is great. one of the many good things i discovered at the end of 03 :D
tho i have only kissed 1 person and i am still with them..so i dont have anyone to compare with. not that i want to

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah kissing is awesome and it does make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

as far as kissing people i don't have feelings for i don't do it so it doesn't matter.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
world record kiss is something like 31 hours straight

i dont even want to think about that
turns me off..
When you have your first kiss on your wedding night, will it be that long?

Pierotte

HSC
31 hours... that wouldbe your wedding night.. then ur wedding boxing day....
plus all youd have to be doing is kissing... um id figure there r more interesting things to add to the mix

Captain pi

HSC
I scarcely remember my last kiss: it was fifteen years ago this month (I was eighteen months at the time). :D

I think I enjoyed it. But it was more an act of inflating my social maturity than an actual romantic gesture. (I was such a user of women.) Her dad became really angry and forcibly detached us (as I recall).

I think the attraction of kissing is because a great proportion of our sensory cortex is dedicated to the lips (and tongue!); we like to kiss because we can experience a great volume of senses in such a small area.¹ Of course, the context of the stimulus has much to do with the direction of the quantity (it's a vector quantity! YAY!), but I think that's why we kiss, as opposed to, say, placing one and one's sweetheart's … chins together.

I think there is more to the attraction of kissing than a social constructionist notion of the self.

Anyway, love and cuddles;

pi. :)

¹(Enthymeme fallacy?)

Last edited:

Pierotte

HSC
apparently lips havespecial sensors so in the dark u can still find somebody's lips with ur own
its a cosmo fact... not sure how trustworthy it is
someone who accually has a partner at the moment try it out and tell me if its true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)