Kissing... is it really all that great? (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
boasboy said:
how do you define a good kisser ? ._.
Someone who doesn't slobber, opent heir mouth too much or try to shove their tongue right down your throat.
They should have a good sense or rhythm and vary speed and pressure and stuff. Yeah.

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
:)
All you have to do is hug 'em and kiss 'em and say that you love 'em--how do the words of "Words of Love" by the Mamas and the Papas go?

You can take the words two ways. One as foreplay, what you do to get your rocks off. Or you can really mean the words, really be in love, really feel the intimacy of deep relationship, of being soul mates. Then Kissing is like...wow!!!!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
kissing rocks! the really sensual kisses where you can tell both of you are in love :)
kisses on the forehead & neck - the "i care about you" kisses are great...warm & fuzzies :D

hugs are great too :) the cute hugs where you hug to say "i love you", "i care about you", "i adore you" *melts* those warm & fuzzy moments are just to die for :D

but as everyone was saying before...having others pash in front of you can be pretty annoying (even when you've got your boy asleep in your arms)

gps_slut

glitter burns said:
Haha are you referring to three- or four-way kisses?
I tried a five-way the other night, totally didn't work. Someone licked my chin.
Really? What did you guys do wrong sister? on a very drunken night, I had an orgy with ten older guys, Yes it was interesting but I did not get licked on the chin of you know what I mean

bootylicious

HSC
Pierotte said:
Something said on TV... i think it was on the glass house... got me thniking. Do you really enjoy kissing? Do you honestly find it all that crash hot? Does it rock your world? Or do u just think somebody slobbering over your face is gross? Does kissing stand on its own or does it have to be leading somewhere?
My opinion would have to be that I cant really enjoy kissing unless i really like the person, or else its meaninglyess and ...well its nothing... getting with a random at a party just doesnt cut it....
In the words of Jeff Buckley
"kiss me out of desire, baby no consolation"
What are your thoughts?
making out wit someone (preferably ur bf/gf) is great!! Especially when they r a good kisser!!! :)

U could just make out for ages!!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
gobaby said:
kissing is yuk after food.
Haha yes, tonight I kissed someone after they'd eaten a McFlurry and they were cold and tasted like oreo. Really not as good as it sounds.

miso

HSC
omg..kissing is the worst if the other party aint so crash hot in that department. My bf is the worst! not that it changes how i feel abt him. He's got really big lips n when he kisses me my lips end up inside his lips n he does this suction thing n then jst sticks his tongue down my throat. No matter how hard my lips are no match to his and i end up playing follow the leader :( 'sigh'

Chan1727

HSC
i think the scariest things ive ever experienced when it comes to kissing, was when i ended up pashing someone, we were both really nervouse but knew it was going to happen, but then like after they started crying!!!! i was like wtf! they said cause it was real passionate or some shit like that, no matter what, i think its really fucking scary!

wanton-wonton

HSC
Chan1727 said:
i think the scariest things ive ever experienced when it comes to kissing, was when i ended up pashing someone, we were both really nervouse but knew it was going to happen, but then like after they started crying!!!! i was like wtf! they said cause it was real passionate or some shit like that, no matter what, i think its really fucking scary!
What the guy started crying 'cause you kissed him? (Assuming your profile is true) What is he, a fucking ass??

stainmepink

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
What the guy started crying 'cause you kissed him? (Assuming your profile is true) What is he, a fucking ass??

maybe hes got herpes and feels sorely guilty

Chan1727

HSC
no it was a girl, i dunno why i was like 16, im not a lesbian or anything just happened, dunno why, kinda freaked me out

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
miso said:
No matter how hard my lips are no match to his and i end up playing follow the leader :( 'sigh'
;)
Sounds like a 'get real about my feelings' session with him is long overdue. Please communicate lovingly without beating around the bush, with suggestions of new techniques to try.
;)

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
No experience required

aaaman said:
i havnt done it, i feel like a loner now :(
;)
No experience required! When you pour your heart and soul into a person, you may find yourself kissing like a 'pro,' if there is such an animal.
;)

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
Shhhhh!!!

jezzmo said:
Let's be honest. Kissing is usually about the stealing of DNA for purposes of scientific research.
:(
Shhhhh!!! Stop exposing my secret!!!
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)