Kissing (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
Bainesy said:
alot of people close thier eyes on thier first kiss. I would advise against this. you dont want to be kissing your gf's chin, or worse, her nose on your first time.

so yea. keep it slow. eyes open. and make sure you hit the lips
What about closing your eyes after you connet with their lips?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Bainesy said:
alot of people close thier eyes on thier first kiss. I would advise against this. you dont want to be kissing your gf's chin, or worse, her nose on your first time.

so yea. keep it slow. eyes open. and make sure you hit the lips
You're shit. Have you ever kissed someone keeping your eyes open? It's just strange.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Lick her cheeks first then kiss her on the lips.
lick her foundation, blush, bronzer, etcccccc?? let her face paint ur tongue?

Evilo

HSC
Riet said:
You're shit. Have you ever kissed someone keeping your eyes open? It's just strange.
+1

TIP - if you catch someone staring at you while you are kissing - stare back!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
tlodg said:
lick her foundation, blush, bronzer, etcccccc?? let her face paint ur tongue?
If the chick has that much make up, eww anyway. Licking (done right) is amazingly hot.

Bainesy

HSC
Riet said:
yea. you see its quite acceptable because of what you have just pointed out. everyone always closes thier eyes. so if you keep your eyes open, the girl wont see this at all. eventually you can close your eyes but you dont want your first kiss to be with a chin

and you still want your eyes open when you have connected because sometimes they make facial expressions which can alert you to thier feelings. eg, sometimes their eyes squint like they are kissing the boogie man which means they dont want to kiss you. or sometimes they are really relaxed and you might glimpse a smile. if you do you may want to consider using your hands to grab some more action and they will likely accept

see, its all relavent

Evilo

HSC
Bainesy said:
eventually you can close your eyes but you dont want your first kiss to be with a chin
hold her close, put your fingers through her hair - touch the back of her neck - kiss her.

FFS its not that hard with eyes closed.

Bainesy

HSC
Evilo said:
hold her close, put your fingers through her hair - touch the back of her neck - kiss her.

FFS its not that hard with eyes closed.
yea lets play this out shall we???

you miss for the first time and are kissing her nose. she thinks you did it on purpose, slaps you and thats it. youve lost your gf. even if she doesnt she has an embarrasing story on you forever

i suppose your one of those people that are embarrased in public more than other people, and i suspect it is because of your risky approach to situations

also read my last post for additional reasons to have eyes open

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
But you can't leave your eyes open. Everything is too close and unfocussed. Headache.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Bainesy said:

you miss for the first time and are kissing her nose. she thinks you did it on purpose, slaps you and thats it. youve lost your gf. even if she doesnt she has an embarrasing story on you forever

i suppose your one of those people that are embarrased in public more than other people, and i suspect it is because of your risky approach to situations

Yeah if a bitch ever tried to kiss my nose I'd dump her immediately.

Evilo

HSC
Bainesy said:

If you're holding the back of her head it shouldnt be that hard to aim straight. (trust me). If you're really nervous hold her really close, then kiss her. After you've kissed her once, then its not an issue.

Plus: if you kiss her nose, just giggle like you did it on purpose, and then kiss her on the lips.

Evilo

HSC
Bainesy said:
and you still want your eyes open when you have connected because sometimes they make facial expressions which can alert you to thier feelings.
Usually the people i kiss are very keen on kissing me back. How they hold your body is also a good indicator. If they're trying to push you away then its probably not a good thing.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It's not exactly difficult.

There either will or will not be kissing, and it will be clear which one.

You either do it right or not. And if anyone drowns or chokes you're doing it wrong.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've never kissed anybodies nose unintentionally, and I always close my eyes. Obviously not immediately, I guess as your lips touch.

Bainesy must have no depth perception or something.

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
Riet said:
I've never kissed anybodies nose unintentionally, and I always close my eyes. Obviously not immediately, I guess as your lips touch.

Bainesy must have no depth perception or something.
maybe i should stop wearing the eye patch then

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
But then you'd lose the piratesque appeal. Big trade off if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)