Knocking off Ruse (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Re: Knocking off to Ruse

seremify007 said:
I'm serious.. my sis said at lunchtime there was a guy who sold fresh corn or something from the back of his truck. I think you can also buy other Ruse produce... like eggs?
Fish, chickens, oranges and peaches too. We also kept all the stuff that we grew ourselves - usually carrots, radishes, lettuce, potatoes, beans, squash, zucchini etc

Last edited:

ph0en1x

HSC

guys, the best chance u had off knocking us off was last yr. to be truthful Ruse '06 is just too damned good. As an indicator last years Agriculture results (which we accelerate in) were that Ruse ppl came 1-10 except for position 6. So go figure.

Bookie

Banned
HSC

Figured.

No schools actually do, and in the case that they do, they dont give a shit about agriculture. Wasn't that hard.

Ruse 2006 too damned good my arse. You've got Yu Wan. LOSE.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC

In the IB at my school we had 24 students out of 60 recieve a uai over 95, about 4 over 99. While I still doubt this is competition for ruse, we were ranked like 100101010100 this year because they only count HSC marks.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC

skepticality said:
HAh, i like virtual's sig. Couldnt be more true, hilarious
Well, I like your mum michael. and thats even more true than my sig. and stop wasting time on online forums and go study. the hsc gets closer everyday man - only 9 months to go.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC

ViRtUaL said:
Well, I like your mum michael. and thats even more true than my sig. and stop wasting time on online forums and go study. the hsc gets closer everyday man - only 9 months to go.
you're lame kaivan

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

ph0en1x said:
guys, the best chance u had off knocking us off was last yr. to be truthful Ruse '06 is just too damned good. As an indicator last years Agriculture results (which we accelerate in) were that Ruse ppl came 1-10 except for position 6. So go figure.
Whilst I respect Ruse's excellent results, kicking ass in a subject which is compulsory since year7 in an Agricultural school is a given. If you guys didn't ace it, then I'd be concerned about whether or not the roots/culture of Ruse was still being upheld in the somewhat more "diverse" cultural mix of new students- that is, diverse in comparison to what it once was originally =P

leishypoo

HSC

hmmm... so the whole point of this thread is to what, knock off ruse? or stare in wonder at the fact that they've taken every good student from every other selective school and taken the best kids from the selective exams fairly consistently across the last 6-7 years?

i say the only way to knock off ruse from the top, as a baulkham hills student is to break every single year 12's arms (even the non-writing one). Effective, but a tad hard to execute.

just admit it, they'll reign again. not that i'm a defeatist, but i'm glad to cling to the coat tails of my own school's ranking hahahaha. yeah, happy to be average in my school than top of a local school :). thankfully though, being at the top of a local school may have its perks. you might get a 100 uai for it (i saw that at cherrybrook 2 years ago) so don't give up yet!

now go study, cus i know i should.

P

pLuvia

Lots of schools other than James Ruse get 100s for their UAI, but I don't think we should worry about this matter. Talking about it won't make them go down, we have to work to it ;)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

Bookie said:
james ruse = LOSE 2006.
haha. i think that bookie here will make sure of that!

btw how do you like cosmology ?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Lol, knocking off Ruse is gonna be one hell of a job for anyone. I suggest simply going in and opening fire on the lot of them at lunch one day. Then they cant do their exams. Mission accomplished. It ain't gonna happen any other way, lol.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

why not just burn down there whole school haha.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

I wonder what the break down of the results, of James Ruse, were last year....
I reckon no school can improve to match Ruse's high number of DAs, so Ruse has to collapse on itself in order to relinquish its top spot.
I have some James Ruse people in my science tutor classes. They range from studious people to smart bludgers and those with "unusual" and "odd" ways of thinking regarding farm animals......

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A

What do you mean we can't improve? There's always room for improvement! Of course it's not going to be easy and definitely not going to happen overnight but it's still possible.

yutang

HSC

well im a transferee to ruse and i gotta say they're pretty leet. esp this damien guy. hes like a ninja. like from naruto. and man. i supose thats why they get 100 Uais coz they have to fight like sand ninja and sound ninja alll the freakn time. keeps them on their toes. not to mention those akatsu bastards.

seriously tho ruse is unassailible. think about it all the top students in the sydney area put ruse as no#1 for selective schools test. take away the few scattered smart ppl in rural schools and uve got a huge concentration of intelligance. i mean sure there are some dumb people but theyre mainly girls and everyone has girls in their school so its common for everyone. ruse has been number one for like 10 years running and thats not gonna change for aaaages.

PS. lol, that was posted by damien (as ruse people have guessed by now) [note the ninja references]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)