KONY 2010: Kony Posters (1 Viewer)

acousticbeats7

HSC
I think by now many people have heard about Joseph Kony and the invisible children. If not you can learn about it from the video in this link: kony2010.com

It is a movement happening this year with the purpose of bringing justice to a nation as well as many children. For those that have heard about it would it be considered vandalism to put up posters around your city/suburb?

Lentern

HSC
As someone who has worked voluntarily as a legal researcher with House of Welcome for the past two years, primarily focusing on assisting asylum seekers and Internally Displaced Persons who have suffered at the hands of Lord's Resistance Army, I have to say getting harangued because I said I wasn't going to participate in an awareness campaign.

alex122

HSC
What does everybody think about KONY 2012?

What are your thoughts on this? I watched the video today and since 3 hours ago its already had another 300 000 views. I hope we find this horrible and heartless man soon.

jnney

lemon
HSC
it's kony2012.com

i dont know, but my grade is putting up posters around the school. :)

acousticbeats7

HSC
Didn't I spell it right?

Oh yeah jnney :) I think our school's planning to play the video at our senior chapel. I'm thinking it might be a little scary for the year seven-ers.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the united states government has passed an entire act dedicated to stopping kony and has authorized the deployment of approximately 100 combat-equipped U.S. troops to central Africa

but maybe a few posters will help too

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Re: What does everybody think about KONY 2012?

liberal news media give him a bad rap

he's doing gods work

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
we can get a full blown invasion going with enough support

donate now

mirakon

nigga
HSC
So it appears as if all u need to do to make ppl care about global politics is to spam facebook.

Rightio

Garygaz

HSC
the united states government has passed an entire act dedicated to stopping kony and has authorized the deployment of approximately 100 combat-equipped U.S. troops to central Africa

but now we all know about it, the kids in the schools know!

all these fucking bloggers making videos, cool story bro, awareness of a guy in africa doesn't do anything. bring in the cavalry if you want to do something about it.

Garygaz

HSC
he looks like that guy from the black eyed peas.

Lentern

HSC

To my knowlege those troops were not authorized to engage the LRA except in their own self defense. Hardly the sort of thing that will stamp out a guerrilla army.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
To my knowlege those troops were not authorized to engage the LRA except in their own self defense. Hardly the sort of thing that will stamp out a guerrilla army.
i'm pretty sure killing only when "necessary for self-defence" is james bond's M.O. as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)