• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Korean Air (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
edit: are you planning to go alone or with others? I may be going to korea some time next year too. we could make out

I never had that despite being Korean myself...

Korean Air is really good in my opinion. I was on that when I came to Australia 4 years ago. The flight wasn't as luxurious as some people would have wished but it pretty much had everything I needed for comfort and enjoyment.

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
It is a nice airline, though I haven’t been onboard one of their planes for aaaaaaaaages.

Last time I flew with them they still let people ( me ) into the cockpit =]

Their staff friendliness was only eclipsed by the Quantas staff I flew with once, but was definitely much better than Philippine Airlines and Brunei airline flights which my family and I travelled on at the start of 07’ and 08’ respectively.

On the topic of Korea, my partner had an allergy attack today from eating ‘Korean noodles’ bough in Ashfield =[

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
always.dreaming said:
It is a nice airline, though I haven’t been onboard one of their planes for aaaaaaaaages.

Their staff friendliness was only eclipsed by the Quantas staff I flew with once, but was definitely much better than Philippine Airlines and Brunei airline flights which my family and I travelled on at the start of 07’ and 08’ respectively.

On the topic of Korea, my partner had an allergy attack today from eating ‘Korean noodles’ bough in Ashfield =[
Bullshit

Evilo

HSC
always.dreaming said:
‘Korean noodles’ bough in Ashfield =[
wow

One area where Ashfield differed markedly from the national figures was in its ethnic diversity. Just 40% of Ashfield residents were Australian-born with 14.5% born in China and 5.2% born in India. A fifth of the population spoke a Chinese language at home (Mandarin 13.7% and Cantonese 6.0%). Among local Chinese Australians, Ashfield is sometimes referred to as "Little Shanghai" due to the large number of Shanghainese shopkeepers along the suburb's main business street.[50]

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
lol. ashfield is shit, its dirty as fuck and there isnt anything good there unless you like gambling and go to wests leagues club. ashfield hotel isnt too bad though.

sorry to hear about your partner lyounamu

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lyounamu said:
I never had that despite being Korean myself...

Korean Air is really good in my opinion. I was on that when I came to Australia 4 years ago. The flight wasn't as luxurious as some people would have wished but it pretty much had everything I needed for comfort and enjoyment.
lol wow. I thought bibimbap was a staple in the korean food diet. What korean food do you eat, usually?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
kim chi, that chicken with the mozarella cheese (awesome), bbq pork and beef, all those side dishes. awesome winner

Last edited:

Donski

HSC
N/A
that bibimbap looks awesome.

cant go wrong with bulgogi and samgyeopsal OMGGGG

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
lol wow. I thought bibimbap was a staple in the korean food diet. What korean food do you eat, usually?
Not for I. I rarely eat vegetables. If I need to eat one, I get rid of all those disgusting vegetables......my mum doesn't like my habit of that.

As for Korean foods, I eat: Korean sushi, random Korean soups, Korean BBQ, random other foods...

But I really prefer Thai and Japanese foods.

Donski

HSC
N/A
r u sure ur korean? lol each to their own i guess :p

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
lyounamu said:
Not for I. I rarely eat vegetables. If I need to eat one, I get rid of all those disgusting vegetables......my mum doesn't like my habit of that.

As for Korean foods, I eat: Korean sushi, random Korean soups, Korean BBQ, random other foods...

But I really prefer Thai and Japanese foods.
the deep fried sushi from dduckbochi? (i think thats how you spell it), that boiled egg soup is the fucking shit and kim chi cooked on koren bbq is really really good. you're like me lol.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
icraig88 said:
the deep fried sushi from dduckbochi? (i think thats how you spell it), that boiled egg soup is the fucking shit and kim chi cooked on koren bbq is really really good. you're like me lol.
Yeah, they are pretty good. I just had dduckbochi actually and sushi.

My family had bbq yesterday but I was sleeping at that time...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lyounamu said:
Well, yeah. I am South Korean.
yeah, because everyone else though you were North Korean since North Korea has such a liberal emigration policy...

Peartie

HSC
well th flights were ok - SYD to ICN was ok - in a 777 where it was 2 5 2 and the guy sitting next to me moved so i had the two seats to myself - wasnt personal tv sets but the shows they put on were all spoken in english except for a korean movie which had english subtitles...

the hotel in seoul was good - dinner and breakfast included which was great

the flight from ICN to FRA was ok - in a 747 set up 3 4(or5) 3 with indivdual sets. Movies were good selection.

Food on both flights was mediocre, but all aeroplane food is!

omniscience

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
yeah, because everyone else though you were North Korean since North Korea has such a liberal emigration policy...
True. Many of my Korean friends in Korea went to America, England and came to Australia when they started their high school.

HSC
always.dreaming said:

yeah...i like qantas too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)