• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kurt Cobain ruined music* (1 Viewer)

J4

HSC
I do read what i post, i just happen to cross a group of lady gaga fans, wondering when they'll get the chance to take a blow on the face from her.

HSC
im not sure i said that i like lady ga ga anyway i just said you have to be high to not understand that if musical talent isnt all that matters then she is actually fucking amazing and if musical talent is all that matters, she is still pretty good and most rock music is made with very little musical talent

rock music is simple as fuck and monkeys can make it, therefore it is shit

HSC
acdc one of the most successful rock bands ever

almost 0 musical talent i can play some of their songs and i cant even play guitar

yeah they have no image at all also

Edit: and i fucken love them

HSC
ok because you are likely rearded let me simply my pov

you are degrading artists such as katy perry and lady gaga for lack of musical talent

but

you think rock music is the best
despite the commonly held view that rock music is simplistic and lacks musical complexity

??

do you see
why you are a dum dum head

J4

HSC
Hitler dropped out of art school and if you had any fucking clue you'd know that Tisch is one of the most prestigious arts schools in the united states but you are a moron so I guess not
Any fucking clue, maybe its because i'm not training to be an artist, so i don't give a fuck about how prestigious it is.

And if you had any fucking clue, you'd have realised that she sucks.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
what is this fucking radiohead bullshit

omnipotent

HSC
hahahahahahaah muse are fucking dogshit

hey lets make shitty ripoffs of queen music for twilight faggots
YES! thank god I'm not the only one who thinks muse just sound like shit covers of queen.

Anyway, I personally hate lady gaga, but I admit that she has talent. Her music is well structured and she knows how to work an instrument and sing. Lil wayne and the rest of the black music scene however are not talented and the music that comes out of the RnB "scene" today sounds like the same shit over and over.

iand most rock music is made with very little musical talent

rock music is simple as fuck and monkeys can make it, therefore it is shit

Now you absolutely can't say that rock is talentless. I don't know what you listen to, but listen to some good shit where rock was still fresh and artists were experimenting with sounds. Queen, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, etc.
Even now bands continue transforming what started out as rock into new genres. Nirvana popularised grunge. That's it. They had some good songs and they had some shit songs as each band has. If you want to see some talent listen to Linkin Park. Alot of their instruments are fairly simple but the way it comes together, the composition, THAT is where the talent comes in.

k?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)