Kyle and Jackio radio stunt (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
apart from actually having the segment on their radio station (which is deplorable but then again so are they) i actually think the two of them handled the situation rather well. people making a stink about kyle's comment have think for a minute what you would do if in the same situation. it was an off handed comment and he is a fuck wit but its the mother WHO WAS SMILING AT HER FRIGHTENED CHILD AS SHE SAID SHE WAS RAPED who should be drawn and quartered imho.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Kyle clearly said the wrong thing, and instead of continuing in any way he should have cut the interview as soon as the girl said she was raped. Having said that he (and the producers/etc) were clearly caught off guard by this so an understandable mistake.

The mother is the one who went into this with knowledge of the rape and therefore her actions were premeditated and completely unacceptable.

Sprangler

HSC
Has anyone got a transcript, because from what i've been hearing on the news is the mother literally forced her to tell.
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/news/audio/news-audio/200907/20090729-kyle-backfire.mp3

After initially sounding uncomfortable with the questioning, the girl started crying and said she had been raped when she was 12.
I couldn't hear any crying.

And I read another article which quoted the first part of the recording before the questioning where the girl said "I'm scared.. It's not fair". -
Girl's rape revelation sinks radio lie detector stunt - TV & Radio - smh.com.au

That shit was taken out of context, everyone was joking around and the girl wasn't stressing at all at that point, there had been no questions yet.

It's just funny watching the media jumping all over this.

Sprangler

HSC
It was the mothers fault for bringing her on that retarded shit in the first place, but Kyle is an annoying dickhead nonetheless.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah man we're over israel v palestine again

brings out all the crazies

mixt

HSC
BUSTED!!!!! lawlz

Kyle such a douche.. buh yeah would have been very awkward at the radio station

otherwise like KAtie said, 2dayfm did not know and acted appropriately afterwards

its just the media majorly hyping it up afterwards with Kyle's rep

Last edited:

tiggaman

HSC
I reckon they knew - as they say any publicity is good publicity, thankfully hadn't heard anything about Kyle in a while and then all of sudden theres a controversy and he's back in the media hmmm

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
The whole segment is stupid tbh, there is no way they should of asked her that question on radio anyway, it is way to personal. It is the mothers fault in my opinio

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
BUSTED!!!!! lawlz

Kyle such a douche.. buh yeah would have been very awkward at the radio station

otherwise like KAtie said, 2dayfm did not know and acted appropriately afterwards

its just the media majorly hyping it up afterwards with Kyle's rep

Yeh at the moment Kyle's rep is a red box lmao

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
People are making a big deal out of this.

The answer prob threw him off guard, hence why he didn't sound sympothetic.

Alvik

HSC
That mother is such a dumb bitch, after the daughter admitted she was raped, the mother is basically going "I meant have you had sex other than THAT TIME YOU WERE RAPED?"

Like, fuck. That made me rage.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
That mother is such a dumb bitch, after the daughter admitted she was raped, the mother is basically going "I meant have you had sex other than THAT TIME YOU WERE RAPED?"

Like, fuck. That made me rage.
this.

and before the segment when she was like, oh, i think she's maybe had sex i don't know. retard.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Yeh at the moment Kyle's rep is a red box lmao
Kyle Sandilands has always been an arrogant, tightarse, cocky bastard. He's made countless stupid comments on air and should finally be seriously held account for his actions. I still can't believe I used to listen to 2day FM when I was a tad younger. I always felt sorry for the newsreader guy Jeff (I think that was his name), who Sandilands would always pick on.

mixt

HSC
The whole segment is stupid tbh, there is no way they should of asked her that question on radio anyway, it is way to personal. It is the mothers fault in my opinio
saw it on front page mX again on the train home from uni. probably be on the 6pm news as well

anwaysy thought about it and yeah as mcfly says the real issue here is that 2dayfm shouldnt have grilled her with those questions, looking for a hot topic (as they always do). i guess bit off more than they could chew ahaha

and kyles apology seems good enough. what else can he do? hes a dick yeah buh the programme isnt gonna change. same degrading content, same delivery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)