Labor Leadership Spill 2012 (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I think it'd be more accurate to say that Abbott hasn't actually done anything lol
This ^

Gillard ia a basket case herself, although Abbott hasn't shown anything that would make me think he would be any better. Abbott actually is fairly smart however and if he was prime minister in a Liberal government I would be less cornered about him personally, although more concerned about his cabinet. Other than Malcom Turnbull, Julie Bishop and Greg Hunt, he doesn't have any solid performers.

Lentern

HSC
This ^

Gillard ia a basket case herself, although Abbott hasn't shown anything that would make me think he would be any better. Abbott actually is fairly smart however and if he was prime minister in a Liberal government I would be less cornered about him personally, although more concerned about his cabinet. Other than Malcom Turnbull, Julie Bishop and Greg Hunt, he doesn't have any solid performers.
Lol, Hockey was extremely well thought of before Abbott became leader. Recall something like 60% of liberal voters said they preferred him as leader in the lead up to the 2009 spill. He's unconvincing now because he's flogging all this neocon economics which he doesn't believe in. Meanwhile Bishop's period as shadow treasurer was widely regarded as a train-wreck (although not by me)Turnbull is so convincing because he just ignores the party talking points, much the chagrin of many of his colleagues. Pyne is actually pretty effective at what he does, he's not there to be liked he's there as a wrecker and as I said he generally does fairly well in that regard. George Brandis is pretty effective too in his own way, he doesn't do any harm at any rate. Barnaby is the real worry for Abbott, he travels well in QLD but elsewhere he is seen as a bit nuts and he seems poised to be a deputy PM in an Abbot government.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)