• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

LADIES - Help! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ujuphleg said:
You asked the girls for help. We gave it.
i like how we're all girls in here :) *warm & fuzzies* heheh
withoutaface said:
I didn't come to this thread to piss people off, I came to help. Then I realised this guy's an absolute tard who deserves to be shut down.
a noob (sorry *cough*guy*cough*) like aek wouldnt have understood it if i put it any other way, sorry waffy <3

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Well its not exactly 45 but around there - start times and finishing times depend on the individual.

And yes, all mods can see deleted posts (not necessarily the post, but we can see when a post has been deleted) and I can't see that in here.

Weird. Did you post shortly before the forums went down?

Kabeio

k.
HSC
ujuphleg said:
This is odd, because I can't see any posts of yours deleted in this thread - for either of you.
Yeah my posts were deleted alongside with both miss gtr and brogan, was like at 2am in morning.

zeek

HSC
please castrate yourself so that stupid people like you can never be born

aek

Banned
HSC
withoutaface said:
You didn't get pussy, you ran away before anything more serious than fingering could happen. This makes you a fag.
He calls me a fag because the girl bled and i couldn't get anymore. Okay.

withoutaface said:
You could have washed them. You know, with that machine, that washes things.
I know how to wash it, i said i don't want to deal with it. But hey, thanks anyway .. your really helpful. Got any more advice for me PIMP?

aek

Banned
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
oi dickhead get over it

im surprised the girls even helped you after what you've said

like previously mentioned - all girls bleed

i personally feel sorry for the girl, not you. imagine how humiliated she would have been.

i'll let you in on a little secret. in the female human body, they pass out haemoglobin in monthly hormonal cycles through their vaginas. it's perfectly normal and expected. this is normally referred to as a 'period'.

you obviously havent got a very good grasp on this concept, otherwise you wouldnt be on here having a bitch about a girl (that you'd shoved your fingers up inside her vagina into) that bled.

honestly - bad luck that she was on her rags. i atleast hope thats what it was. id urge you not to tell people that know her cause if you do you're a fuckin prick

get over it - bottom line is, girls bleed. if you find that so disgusting, maybe you're better suited to fucking men.

take offense to this if you will, i personally dont give a shit. hopefully you realise im trying to help you rather than play victim (which will probably be the case, given this 'poor me' thread is even in existence).
Hey, i guess your the big man that understands females huh? Well guess what, it wasn't her periods. Go revise your work before you act all big around me.

Anyways, this place is more like a war zone than anything else. I like to thank all the girls for helping me out, i really do appreciate it. For fags like Mike and withoutaface .. i recommend the strip club, a good start for ugly fu*ks like yourself =]

Signing out ...

zeek

HSC
you probably have STDs or HIV/AIDS because you got blood on your fingers which came from her vagina. The bacteria from the blood in that region are able to penetrate the thin skin under your finger nails. When blood from her vagina mixes with yours you get bad effects ranging from gangrene of the penis to meningacocol (spelling?)

I suggest you see a doctor immediately for you safety mate.

HSC
aek said:
Hey, i guess your the big man that understands females huh? Well guess what, it wasn't her periods. Go revise your work before you act all big around me.

Anyways, this place is more like a war zone than anything else. I like to thank all the girls for helping me out, i really do appreciate it. For fags like Mike and withoutaface .. i recommend the strip club, a good start for ugly fu*ks like yourself =]

Signing out ...
You know what i think i speak for most people, if not everyone here (apart from yourself) when I say that I have far more respect for WAF and Mike then a fucken little bitch who values his underpants more than another person's feelings.

Do us all a favour, climb Sydney Harbour Bridge without a safety line, jump off, get eaten by a shark but remain alive so that you die a slow, painful death inside the sharks stomach with lots of blood everywhere. Then when your body is recovered we can put it in a nice designer coffin (i hear red is the new black) and we''ll have a lovely funeral for you with quest speaker Calvin Klein to perform the final euolgy.

Hopefully after that you'll burn in a Hell populated entirely by females.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
aek said:
Last night i was fingering this girl in my bedroom, and i thought she was like cum'ing really hard till i looked at my hand to see it was blood and like wtf .. and the girl started panicing and it took a while to calm her down and all. My whole bed was in blood and my beautiful ck underwear was in blood and i had to get rid of all the sheets and stuff into the bin because i seriously didn't want my mum knowing about this. But that ain't my query here, can anyone explain the reasoning behind her bleeding. Did i break her hymen? Is she having her time of the month, even though she denies it. Please someone tell me.

ps. im actually a very horny guy and all, but due to this i'm anti-girl. YUK!
If you can't handle the physicalities of sex, and are put off by this experience, you're too immature to deserve the correct answer.

However, you might need some help anyway.

Fact: If you can somehow cause a girl to bleed from her vagina simply by penetration of a finger there are 3 possibilites:
1) Your fingernails are sharp [Highly doubtful]
2) You did infact tear her hymen
3) Possible residual from recent period.

I'm betting on number 2. Unless your Ho is a slut.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hmm...it's hard to tell what it was - if it's the hymen, it won't bleed all that much, it's usually a few drops...it MIGHT be her "curse" - if she doesn't have a regular cycle yet. I've actually read about a girl whose hymen was attached to an artery and her boyfriend broke them both and she almost bled to death - but that's HIGHLY unlikely. Just be careful and clean next time - did it hurt her as well?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
aek said:
sexual frustrations .. like i was kinda disappointed to be honest .. i was going to get some action JUST before she bled .. look at the luck of that!

and i treated her well and said everythings fine and all .. and she feels better too now, but deep down i'm really disgusted .. i think the HSC will be a good excuse to get away from her lol
ffs. dude are you getting married sometime in ur life? cos ur wife is gonna bleed if you like it or not..i think you didnt pay attention in yr 6 when they taught stuff about puberty...it's abnormal to bleed, if you don't want a girl that bleeds, i suggest that you try dating a male.

HSC
lmao mandy, youre a funny girl <3
aek is getting minced in this thread

HSC
i know so many people with mand* ending with a, i, y, e, o (nickname) and probably 50 other characters, bear with me :

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this thread is stupid. Vaginas bleed...sometimes onto your nice sheets, it happens.

so you could try being more mature about it, i would have been laughing but all i will expect from you is to control your obvious disgust.

I have no idea what it was though, period? doubtful if it was "gushing" like u said. Maybe it was a stress induced misscarriage? lol ive heard of that happening a few times

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
miss_gtr said:
haha, this thread reminds me of my brother.
Little six year old.. so cute.

"Alex, trust me.. its not gonna hurt, just let me cut your hair"

"No.. i dont trust you"

"why not? im you sister? i love you"

"trust you? you still bleed from your special place and you wear nappies"

hahahahah
Don't trust an animal that bleeds regularly and doesn't die. Women are untrustworthy by default.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Don't trust an animal that bleeds regularly and doesn't die. Women are untrustworthy by default.
you don't get out much, or speak to many girls for that matter, do you? i pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)