• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

LADIES - Help! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I can feel the irony, can you?
dude, you have more than 40 times my post count, you have an einstein equation in your avatar, and more importantly you have already finished your hsc. your signature about 'appearing bright' is a 10 year old cliche. this is only the tip of the iceberg.

and your supposed joke about 'women being animals that bleed' is just short of average intelligence, because i heard that a long time ago as well. i'm ashamed you feel about girls this way. please don't take this conversation any further, thankyou.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
lolz,

u r a fucken pussy. a real man slams it where she shits when she's bleeding!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
miss_gtr said:
haha, this thread reminds me of my brother.
Little six year old.. so cute.

"Alex, trust me.. its not gonna hurt, just let me cut your hair"

"No.. i dont trust you"

"why not? im you sister? i love you"

"trust you? you still bleed from your special place and you wear nappies"

hahahahah
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! i love your little brother!!

..and not in a pedo-y or having to get rid of my nappies way hehe

best.call.ever!!!!!!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
miss_gtr said:
haha, this thread reminds me of my brother.
Little six year old.. so cute.

"Alex, trust me.. its not gonna hurt, just let me cut your hair"

"No.. i dont trust you"

"why not? im you sister? i love you"

"trust you? you still bleed from your special place and you wear nappies"

hahahahah
That is so gold!! Little kids are funny.

sja, Keypad is actually a really cool guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him last night, so don't be too hard on the poor boy.

And thank the lord that we got rid of aek. :)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Either grow up, or wrap your bed in plastic and/or slide a towel under her pelvis when the poking begins.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
miss_gtr said:
haha yes, especially you. What evil women creates such hard names to pronounce and read :)
Aw, I'm sorry!!

I really hate my username now. Last night, everytime I said it people thought I was incoherently drunk.

Komaticom said:
Either grow up, or wrap your bed in plastic and/or slide a towel under her pelvis when the poking begins.
I think we've all come to that conclusion. Besides, he appears to have vanished.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
jezzmo said:
It is clear that someone needs to stop fucking corpses in the morgue and whining about the resulting hygeine issues.
You've had experience?

HSC
KEA. said:
Look at this man, he's able to change my words. Congrats. Do you feel good now? Btw, i think you take this too serious; 'Last edited by ogmzergrush : 30 Apr 2006 at 8:59 PM'.
I decided to add the comment about the shoes, because I wasn't happy with just one light-hearted jest at your expense. But yes, I agree, much too serious!
KEA. said:
My advise to you, alongside many other BOS junkies, is to get out of your little shit room and turn off the computer for once .. it might aid your social life.
I don't take lifestyle advice from your kind, but thanks for the thought! :)

Edit reason: I had to change it so my comment wasn't in the quotation formatting, forgot to break the tags. My apologies if this edit gives you further reason to suspect that I'm taking things much too seriously :) In order to reassure you of the light-hearted nature in which I am endeavouring to insult you, here is a photo of some llamas which appear to be having a good time.

Last edited:

dora_18

HSC
This freaking thread was a bitch to get through...the ignorance of that guy was freaking amazing... lol as for this quote
If you can't handle that, you really should be gay
i think my gay guy friends are freaking more understanding than him....acctualy they really are!!!i still dont really comprehend the way he described the whole ordeal...the whole "gushing of blood" was it a melodramatic moment he had or what...becuase nothing will make you GUSH OUT blood..a few drops maybe..but gushing? it makes it sounds like he was performing surgey and cut an artery...maybe he really does have long fingernails....:p

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
http://www.the-clitoris.com

Female sexual education website... for males.

Hymen can be broken due to demanding sports tho, such as tennis. And i've heard of a case where a girl claimed she was born without one.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
KEA. said:
Have a look at the title of this thread you fools. "Ladies - Help!" with the emphasis on ladies. Thus, what are you guys doing here?
But you're here...? Hypocrite much ?

HSC
KEA. said:
Have a look at the title of this thread you fools. "Ladies - Help!" with the emphasis on ladies. Thus, what are you guys doing here?
I'm laughing at you, because you amuse me greatly.

I'd also like to add:

you said:
Btw, i think you take this too serious;

My advise to you, alongside many other BOS junkies, is to get out of your little shit room and turn off the computer for once .. it might aid your social life
You're asking for help on the internet, about this of all things. This is either how retarded kids troll, or you're pathetic as all fuck. I haven't really decided which, but it doesn't matter too much either way.

Edit: and just to clarify, you're another account of the thread-starter, or is there some other reason you decided to bite on his behalf regarding the pointy shoed faggot comment?

Last edited:
HSC
KEA. said:
FUCK YOU

Firstly, in response to that biatch, I CREATED THIS MOTHER FUCKING THREAD; thus, i have the mother fucking right to be in this thread.

I changed my fucking nickname because the moderator fucking slowed down my previous account. You get that you ugly fuck?

I asked help from the internet because it's a wider audience mother fucker.

I laugh at you, because you ugly.
Nice English son, keep it coming.

PS: LAWL I THINK YOU TAKE THE INTERWEB TOO SERIOUS LAWL!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
KEA. said:
I changed my fucking nickname because the moderator fucking slowed down my previous account. You get that you ugly fuck?
Violating bans?

*tisk tisk*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)