Last.fmers, paste your taste. (1 Viewer)

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
My music from the last 3 months has only been Andrew Bird because I reset my last fm profile today, (didn't want to reveal the garbage I was listening too back in year 10).

Wait, so what's the point of a reset if the overall plays aren't resetted as well?

Anyway, mine:

I'm into rock, folk, singer-songwriter, classic rock and blues, including:
The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, Tom Waits, The Who, Crosby & Nash, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Stephen Stills, Paul Simon, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, Harry Manx, The Byrds, George Harrison, Buffalo Springfield, Graham Nash, Miles Davis, The Band, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Eagles, Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Hollies, The Kinks, Manassas, Eric Andersen, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Doug MacLeod, John Hammond, America, John Mayall, Led Zeppelin, War, Alexis Korner, David Bromberg, twothirtyeight, Louise Attaque, The Pentangle, Blackwood Apology, Bob Brozman, Robben Ford, The Beach Boys, Julian Lage, Phil Ochs, The Stills-Young Band, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Hot Club of San Francisco, Noir Désir, Jack Johnson.

Check out my music taste: skipkirk’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Root Vegetable

HSC
I'm into rock, indie, alternative, progressive metal and electronic, including:
Radiohead, The Smiths, System of a Down, The Cure, Muse, Dream Theater, Kaizers Orchestra, Kaiser Chiefs, Biffy Clyro, Sigur Rós, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Apocalyptica, Led Zeppelin, Gorillaz, Arcade Fire, Boards of Canada, Explosions in the Sky, The Decemberists, Billy Talent, The Mars Volta, John Frusciante, God Is an Astronaut, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, Protest the Hero, Queen, The Shins, Massive Attack, The Butterfly Effect, Bullet For My Valentine, The Flaming Lips, Eskimo Joe, Rancid, Ween, illScarlett, Gojira, Gallows, Incubus, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Clash, Attack In Black, Fugazi, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Metallica, Pain of Salvation.

Check out my music taste: Hobbaloo’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

I deleted a few artists whom I no longer listen to.

nikilily

HSC
well i didn't really reset it, I deleted it and created a new profile today. The old one was too shameful to keep.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'm into rock, alternative, indie, punk and hip-hop, including:
Green Day, The Offspring, Paramore, Eve 6, Motion City Soundtrack, Finger Eleven, The All-American Rejects, Foo Fighters, The Back Horn, Iron Maiden, Tiësto, Sum 41, Rise Against, Queen, Muse, Incubus, Mudvayne, Fuel, The Beatles, Devin Townsend, Utada Hikaru, Chevelle, Sandwich, Tool, Pearl Jam, m-flo, Bloodhound Gang, Staind, The Living End, The Doors, Rage Against the Machine, Nujabes, Di-rect, Everclear, A Perfect Circle, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, The Livid, blink-182, The Music, Powerman 5000, Radiohead, Bugy Craxone, Parokya ni Edgar, Pendulum, The Smashing Pumpkins, Metallica, Seether, Sevendust, Oasis, Fear Factory.

Check out my music taste: wrecca’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
well i didn't really reset it, I deleted it and created a new profile today. The old one was too shameful to keep.
I'll do the same when I no longer have to share an iTunes.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I'm into punk, indie, rock, emo and post-hardcore, including:
AFI, Propagandhi, Paulson, Jawbreaker, Alkaline Trio, Benton Falls, City and Colour, Elliott, The Lawrence Arms, Umbrellas, Minus the Bear, Alexisonfire, Engine Down, Glassjaw, Saves the Day, Bear vs. Shark, Thrice, Say Anything, Brand New, A Wilhelm Scream, Tegan and Sara, Bayside, Nightmare of You, Name Taken, Gallows, The Appleseed Cast, Circa Survive, Mineral, Far, Osker, Hot Water Music, Taking Back Sunday, Against Me!, Jets to Brazil, Motion City Soundtrack, Death Cab for Cutie, The Weakerthans, At the Drive-In, Paramore, Metric, Sunny Day Real Estate, Midtown, Rancid, Cursive, Waxwing, Thursday, The Falcon, Elliott Smith, The Graduate, The Matches.

Check out my music taste: Lifesauce’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Edit: Last 3 Months-

Tegan and Sara, AFI, Bear vs. Shark, Midtown, Say Anything, The Graduate, Minus the Bear, Alexisonfire, Propagandhi, Motion City Soundtrack, Gallows, Paulson, Bedouin Soundclash, Alkaline Trio, The Get Up Kids, Brand New, The Lawrence Arms, City and Colour, Nightmare of You, Saves the Day, Between the Buried and Me, Name Taken, Osker, Circa Survive, Paramore, At the Drive-In, Thrice, Umbrellas, Glassjaw, Far, Strung Out, I Am the Avalanche, Benton Falls, A Wilhelm Scream, Dead Kennedys, Ben Folds, The Appleseed Cast, Taking Back Sunday, American Nightmare, The Dangerous Summer, Mad Caddies, NOFX, Against Me!, Fall Out Boy, The Blood Brothers, Bad Religion, Anthony Green, Bloc Party, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club.

Last edited:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
AFI, Propagandhi, Paulson, Jawbreaker, Alkaline Trio, Benton Falls, City and Colour, Elliott, The Lawrence Arms, Umbrellas, Minus the Bear, Alexisonfire, Engine Down, Glassjaw, Saves the Day, Bear vs. Shark, Thrice, Say Anything, Brand New, A Wilhelm Scream, Tegan and Sara, Bayside, Nightmare of You, Name Taken, Gallows, The Appleseed Cast, Circa Survive, Mineral, Far, Osker, Hot Water Music, Taking Back Sunday, Against Me!, Jets to Brazil, Motion City Soundtrack, Death Cab for Cutie, The Weakerthans, At the Drive-In, Paramore, Metric, Sunny Day Real Estate, Midtown, Rancid, Cursive, Waxwing, Thursday, The Falcon, Elliott Smith, The Graduate, The Matches.

Check out my music taste: Lifesauce’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Edit: Last 3 Months-

Tegan and Sara, AFI, Bear vs. Shark, Midtown, Say Anything, The Graduate, Minus the Bear, Alexisonfire, Propagandhi, Motion City Soundtrack, Gallows, Paulson, Bedouin Soundclash, Alkaline Trio, The Get Up Kids, Brand New, The Lawrence Arms, City and Colour, Nightmare of You, Saves the Day, Between the Buried and Me, Name Taken, Osker, Circa Survive, Paramore, At the Drive-In, Thrice, Umbrellas, Glassjaw, Far, Strung Out, I Am the Avalanche, Benton Falls, A Wilhelm Scream, Dead Kennedys, Ben Folds, The Appleseed Cast, Taking Back Sunday, American Nightmare, The Dangerous Summer, Mad Caddies, NOFX, Against Me!, Fall Out Boy, The Blood Brothers, Bad Religion, Anthony Green, Bloc Party, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club.

omg musical compatibility is VERY LOW :(

how are we going to decide on a wedding song when we get married????????????

HoCo8

HSC
I'm into indie, rock, alternative, australian and electronic, including:
The Kooks, Manchester Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Faith No More, Bluejuice, Death Cab for Cutie, Paul Dempsey, Against Me!, Metric, Calvin Harris, Ben Folds Five, Mammal, Sarah Blasko, Basement Jaxx, Silversun Pickups, Lykke Li, The Temper Trap, Permanent Bastards, Marmaduke Duke, The Grates, Bloc Party, Casey Baker & The Buffalo Sinners, OK Go, Van She, Vampire Weekend, Polar Bear Club, Karnivool, Thrice, mewithoutYou, Brand New, Pink Floyd, fun., Bon Iver, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, Muse, Sea Wolf, Castledoor, Miami Horror, The Prodigy, Blakroc, Angus & Julia Stone, Modest Mouse, Mudvayne, The Killers, Machine Head, Born Ruffians, Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, Tool, Bag Raiders.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/samwedge8

guess that reasonably accurate

occer

HSC
N/A
Radiohead, The Smiths, System of a Down, The Cure, Muse, Dream Theater, Kaizers Orchestra, Kaiser Chiefs, Biffy Clyro, Sigur Rós, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Apocalyptica, Led Zeppelin, Gorillaz, Arcade Fire, Boards of Canada, Explosions in the Sky, The Decemberists, Billy Talent, The Mars Volta, John Frusciante, God Is an Astronaut, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, Protest the Hero, Queen, The Shins, Massive Attack, The Butterfly Effect, Bullet For My Valentine, The Flaming Lips, Eskimo Joe, Rancid, Ween, illScarlett, Gojira, Gallows, Incubus, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Clash, Attack In Black, Fugazi, My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, Metallica, Pain of Salvation.

You're only meant to do the past three months...anyway we are SUPER as I suspected.

absorber

HSC
Quite diverse, I'd like to think...
I'm into rock, indie, alternative, hip-hop and electronic, including:
Dream Theater, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Eminem, Kaizers Orchestra, Queens of the Stone Age, U2, Green Day, Muse, Coldplay, Biffy Clyro, System of a Down, Jeff Beck, Linkin Park, Led Zeppelin, Daft Punk, Sigur Rós, Eskimo Joe, John Mayer, Rage Against the Machine, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, John Frusciante, Evanescence, Queen, Snow Patrol, The Cat Empire, The Chemical Brothers, Pink Floyd, The Flaming Lips, Horrorshow, Deep Purple, The Kooks, Rory Gallagher, Nine Inch Nails, The Butterfly Effect, The Mars Volta, Arcade Fire, Massive Attack, Billy Talent, Interpol, Tom Waits, The Hives, The Killers, The Go! Team, Regina Spektor, Tricky, Jimi Hendrix, Rancid, The Cure.

Check out my music taste: j1myz’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Nicoski

HSC
I'm into rock, indie, punk rock, alternative and australian, including:
Xavier Rudd, blink-182, The Beatles, The Killers, Green Day, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Dashboard Confessional, Xavier and the Hum, Angels & Airwaves, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Box Car Racer, Odi Acoustic, Taking Back Sunday, Rhys Crimmin, Brand New, My Chemical Romance, Josh Pyke, AFI, The All-American Rejects, Paul Kelly, Hamish & Andy, Radiohead, +44, Hawthorne Heights, Muse, Gyroscope, Rob Thomas, The John Butler Trio, Black Eyed Peas, Jack Johnson, Alex Lloyd, The Smashing Pumpkins, Saosin, Matchbox Twenty, Eskimo Joe, Rise Against, Tripod, Angus & Julia Stone, Hellogoodbye, Fleetwood Mac, Senses Fail, The Living End, Alkaline Trio, Lostprophets, Mario Millo, Forgive Durden, Bob Dylan.

Check out my music taste: Nicoski’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

This is my last 3 months.
I'm into rock, indie, punk rock, alternative and australian, including:
blink-182, The Beatles, Xavier Rudd, The Killers, Angels & Airwaves, Coldplay, Fleetwood Mac, Green Day, Odi Acoustic, Hamish & Andy, Paul Kelly, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Lisa Mitchell, Josh Pyke, Muse, Angus & Julia Stone, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Xavier and the Hum, Kings of Leon, Silverchair, The John Butler Trio, Brand New, Crowded House, John Lennon, Neil Young, Rhys Crimmin, The Shins, Kate Miller-Heidke, Jim Sturgess, Box Car Racer, Linkin Park, Dashboard Confessional, Queen, Taking Back Sunday, Mystery Jets, Snow Patrol, AFI, Red Hot Chili Peppers, My Chemical Romance, Alex Lloyd, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Al Kooper/Michael Bloomfield/Steve Stills, Flight of the Conchords, The Airborne Toxic Event, Ben Harper, Billy Talent, British India, The Living End.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Nicoski

Last edited:
HSC
oops

I'm into indie, rock, folk, singer-songwriter and alternative, including:
Animal Collective, Beirut, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, The Beatles, The Libertines, Grizzly Bear, Cut Copy, Miles Davis, The Rolling Stones, Blur, Bob Dylan, Serge Gainsbourg, Elliott Smith, Muscles, The Antlers, The Smiths, Bloc Party, Jens Lekman, Air, Muse, The Flaming Lips, The Beach Boys, Led Zeppelin, 2Pac, Belle and Sebastian, Billy Bragg, The Clash, Los Campesinos!, John Lennon, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bluejuice, U2, Ryan Adams, Jay-Z, Franz Ferdinand, The xx, The Strokes, The Doors, Death Cab for Cutie, Muph & Plutonic, Passion Pit, Yann Tiersen, Pavement, jj, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Oasis, Architecture in Helsinki, Neon Indian, Neutral Milk Hotel.

last 3 months

absorber

HSC

I saw your post and for a second there I was like 'holy shit'. But then I realised.

absorber

HSC
Last edited:

occer

HSC
N/A
A lot of people listen to those bands but thumbs up for having an awesome taste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)