Last fun hols!!! (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I cant believe these r gonna b our last fun hols coz i know afta chrissy hols we come bak to 1/2 yearlies :S so... i guess me and my friends will go all out to have a blast these hols and make the most of them!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
is it just me or are these holidays boring? lol

i finish exams on tuesday of last week, so have had heaps of days off and done the norml things like shopping and had lunch with people
i feel relaxed and refreshed and ready to start year 12.
i am bored as most of my frienz are on family holidays
i have watched heaps of tv, played on net etc etc
i have no homework
so i have sorted out my year 11 notes ( they were in a crap order, shouldve sorted them out before the prelim exams but opps)
cleaned up my room'
and it is technically only the 1st day of holidays
i wanna party hard ect have a blast seeing as year 12 starts soon but i dont have anywhere to go/ friends are away
i will probably go back to school and 2 weeks later what the holidays again
so yeah i am bored
any suggestions? of stuff to do .. i have 2 whole weeks to kill

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
plan a road trip with friends. go to byron bay or somewhere in the country or the beaches n have fun there :D just make sure you go with the right people though.. 'right' as in people who your guaranteed to have shitloads of fun with and have the most unco' and random conversations about nothing .. for me that is fun and making memories of it >.< sounds corny but true.

mack

Banned
HSC
My advice to you:Make these holidays count. You need these 2 weeks of freedom, because you have a year of hell ahead of you.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I say spend most of these holidays devoted to sleeping, because you'll be deprived of a lot of sleep next year.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
mack said:
My advice to you:Make these holidays count. You need these 2 weeks of freedom, because you have a year of hell ahead of you.

i know! i think that is good advice cept i have nothing too do! lol coz people are away. I wanna go to school some more burno out and then get 2 weeks of freedom! i dont need freedom at the moment ...

E

eling

wahhh dont say that!! every1s freaking me out about yr12!!! im not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahem
*suicides*

mack

Banned
HSC
Well you're not going to believe me, but its not that bad. All you have to do is study consistently, not constantly, and you will be fine. Best of luck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh christ, you do realise we have the summer holidays in all of 3 months? like i know we have to work then too, but you're making it sound like we're doomed. it's not that big a fucking deal.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
believe me kids, this is not your LAST fun holidays, you'll have fun even in yr 12 hols, probably knuckle down and study hardcore for the holidays before your trials and most definately HSC

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh please, so you have to do a bit of work, so what? i've been studying for english a lot but i'm still going out and having fun. this is *not* the end of freedom for us unless we make it that way.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
oh christ, you do realise we have the summer holidays in all of 3 months? like i know we have to work then too, but you're making it sound like we're doomed. it's not that big a fucking deal.
i go back, have uni for 3 weeks, have stuvac for a week, have 4 exams in prob about 3 weeks, then holidays for like 3 months :rolleyes:
hardly worth going back

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
belly_moo said:
plan a road trip with friends. go to byron bay or somewhere in the country or the beaches n have fun there.
That's the plan :). At least it was until we tried to get parents to lend us cars... now it's a 3 man roadtrip with the rest of us on the bus out there. It'll still be great to have nothing to do but relax with mates for the next 5 days.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
believe me kids, this is not your LAST fun holidays, you'll have fun even in yr 12 hols, probably knuckle down and study hardcore for the holidays before your trials and most definately HSC

Which is what l should be doing right now.. :p

Tuna

HSC
N/A
I think you should study your heart out during this hols to do well in the HSC...For prep. for the HSC...

mack

Banned
HSC
You dont want to burn yourself out. My advice is take the two weeks easy and then hit the ground running term 4 2004.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
mack said:
You dont want to burn yourself out. My advice is take the two weeks easy and then hit the ground running term 4 2004.
But it will be too late by then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)