Last Movie...What you think? (1 Viewer)

scoby_2000

HSC
rather than having all these separate threads about movies i thought we could have this thread for like

the last film you saw

what you thought

recommend it? out of ten?

ill start..

i watched national treasure yesterday and i hav to admit....it was kinda cool....the trailor made it look soo shiat and about pyramids and shiat but it wasntat all

it was soo cool! (cept sad love story in the middle kinda thing)

id recommend it to anyone who wanted to watch a cool thrill/chase/treasure type film! and it had sean bean! so cool

7.5/10

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i watched mona lisa the other day. i loved it.

wish i lived in the 50s

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Requiam for a dream

i chilling drug movie, that has also an amazing soundtrack.

it shows the life of a son and his mother as they both get caught up in drugs , but of differnt kind, mother is hooked on diet pills, while her son wishes for a better liver and tries to start up his dream by selling coke.

this movie does not have a happy ending and makes u wonder.

oh and unique camera angles and techniques makes the film look fresh
9.5/10

i rate it

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
Friday night lights - i was pleasently suprised with this movie and i give it an 8 out of 10

scoby_2000

HSC
djmattyd said:
Watched "Kinsey" the other day.

Thought it would be better.

7/10
i saw this film....thought it could of been better as well....liam nelson and laura linney i thought were a great team!!!

just watched lost in translation this afternoon....i must say it was incredibly hyped for me because everyone told me about it and how good it was...

i must say, it was preety good and simplistic....i thought scarlet johansenn was cool....bill murray needs happy pills tho...cept i suppose thats just his character... sofia coppola rox tho i recks....virgin suicides was cellent!

i give it probs 7.5-8/10

twas good

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
watched biodome with pauly shore in it yesterday because i was in a nostalgic mood. it took me back to a long summer holiday when i was in primary school.

pure gold. some may knock its simplistic nonsensical plot and humour but it's a nice waste of time if you have it. it's also very economical as a date movie as it's a weekly:D

for those who need big name actors/actresses as an incentive to watch it there's kylie minogue (i didn't know that the first time i watched it...i was pleasantly surprised or shocked but yeah)

10/10 for holiday fun and a trip down memory lane

djmattyd

HSC
scoby_2000 said:
i saw this film....thought it could of been better as well....liam nelson and laura linney i thought were a great team!!!

just watched lost in translation this afternoon....i must say it was incredibly hyped for me because everyone told me about it and how good it was...

i must say, it was preety good and simplistic....i thought scarlet johansenn was cool....bill murray needs happy pills tho...cept i suppose thats just his character... sofia coppola rox tho i recks....virgin suicides was cellent!

i give it probs 7.5-8/10

twas good
I agree Laura Linney and Liam Neeson did well together.

I was trying to watch "Lost In Translation" the other night with my friends, and because it started off a bit slow, it was "too boring" and they turned it off :(

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I saw the Ring 2 last night.
It made me freak out a lot... especially when some guy behind us stretched his feet out and they touched my legs and I screamed cause i thought Samara had a hold of me.
I liked it at the time cause i freaked out a lot but looking back i only give it a 4/10 cause it gave absolutely no answers and i dont remember it as fondly as i would another movie.
And to think i used to be so good in horror movies (sorry for breaking your hand sal!)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Last movie seen at the cinema - Constantine - enjoyed it immensely, but that was mostly due to my companion(sp?) :p

Last movie seen - Robots - Great stuff, some really funny moments in there. love the innuendos

spiny norman

HSC
Last movie at the cinema: Million Dollar Baby - 8/10
Last movie watched: Shaun Of The Dead - 8/10

djmattyd

HSC
I thought Million Dollar Baby was really good, I'm glad it won the Oscar for Best Picture. Really great film.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)