Last Movie...What you think? (1 Viewer)

scoby_2000

HSC
saw assault on precint 13 last night

ethan hawk, lawrence fishburne, gabriel burn! (all in my opinion preety cool guys) so i enjoyed it heaps!

cool action, however must say the end dragged on for a bit

7/10

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
cinema: HIDE AND SEEK - shit story line! but it makes u think, might make viewers very confusing.

rating: 3/10

scoby_2000

HSC
just watched resident evil 2 and note book

resident evil was cool...however i thought it was as cool as the first one because it was like tech and all technoligical and stuff....like lasers....good idea having the fake city and shiat...

notebook i thought was completely terrible....it DIDNT make me cry which i thought it would....what was with that...the only good thing was ryan godsling or whateve....he was preety cool but still....a let down of a film

resident evil 2: 6.5/10

notebook 5.5/10

HSC
Movies: Hating Alison Ashley... was OK, Id give it about a 6/10
DVD: Old School ... I didn't find it as funny as everyone said it was!! it was ok, but not hilarious... 4/10

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Past week:

American History X :: 9.5/10
Saw :: 1.3/10
The Boondock Saints :: 5/10
Reservoir Dogs :: 6.5 / 10
A clockwork orange :: 8/10
The Real Cancun :: 8/10

I'm about to watch Phone Booth. I've downloaded > 10 GIGS of movies in the past few weeks hehe.

kittycat552

i watched requiem for a dream - disturbing and unnerving in many parts (such as the pus-filled crater in harry's arm)

HSC
scoby_2000 said:
notebook i thought was completely terrible....it DIDNT make me cry which i thought it would....what was with that...the only good thing was ryan godsling or whateve....he was preety cool but still....a let down of a film
you heartless bastard. hahah, just kidding.

last movie i watched; garden state. i know people say its overhyped, but i think its fucking amazing. it makes me laugh my ass off, cry like a baby and makes you ponder a lot of issues, i guess. plus the music is awesome. 10/10

last movie at the movies; million dollar baby. standard boxing movie, over-rated as hell. hilary swank is a great actress, but i wanted to punch clint eastwood in the face the whole time. had the ending ruined for me before i saw it, which doubly sucked. 6/10

kittycat552

I also watched the notebook today (should do uni work) and found it lamo central...it was v. boring. Everyone around me was calling me metal heart for not sobbing but it was so shit.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Just saw The Ring 2; pretty average. Not many scares, although it doesn't really pretend to be a horror movie - it's more of a thriller. The well thing is very cool though.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
saw robots,
it had me in hysterics

definite 9/10 if u want a fun movie like shrek/toy story

jellybeenz

HSC
Saw Hitch tonight. I fell asleep in the first five minutes and woke up about 3 minutes before the end. I can't really comment on the movie but it sure was a good 2 hour nap. An expensive 2 hour nap though.

jellybeenz

HSC
3 of my closest friends, actually--- hey, now that I think about it, every time I've been to the movies with these same friends I have fallen asleep. Maybe they are drugging me.

I gotta start going to movies I want to see, not just ones other people want to see.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tiney225 said:
i watched requiem for a dream - disturbing and unnerving in many parts (such as the pus-filled crater in harry's arm)
yeh oh of the greatest drug movies .. i also like Basketball DIaries... similar concept

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i watched The Ring 2 last night, not scary argh >_<'.. pathetic! made me sleepy while watching it.

rating: 2/10

kittycat552

SashatheMan said:
yeh oh of the greatest drug movies .. i also like Basketball DIaries... similar concept
it makes you have a such depressing outlook on life

i'm watching shaun of the dead soon - is it funny, good, etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)