Last Movie...What you think? (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
House of Flying Daggers ***/*****: Better than Hero, which was too self important. It wasn't a great movie either, but there's all of the same great cinematography of Hero + a simple and for the most part, effective love triangle story. The action was still ridiculous though.

0Jade0

HSC
Guess who. 7/10.
Funny but not over done. Good acting. Bernie Mac is a kick ass father in law.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
DVD: Harry Potterand the prizoner of Azkaban (hmm i'll be nice and give a rating of 6/10) i really don't understand what's sO great about Harry Potter. Wizards/Witch and its magic is not my thing, great for kids but my friends (older than me, least age of 18 now) who are obessed with H.P need to get a life and back to reality, need to grow up away from fantasy shit! I didn't mind the movie, didn't bore me or anything but i wouldn't say it's great either.

Chinese DVD: Lost in Time (忘不了) - rating 8.5/10 very emotional movie, cried throughout tthe movie - was all teary from beginning to end. If you want to get all emotional tis movie is good for u then lol story is alright, not excellent but it's good enough to make u all teary possibly cry as well

Ellie-Bee

HSC
shaun of the dead - 9 out of 10. loved it. (i had seen it before but its the last one i watched!)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Kingdom of Heaven. I saw it today.
OMG so boring. I was so happy to see it end.
The plot was just all over the place and there was no attention on details either...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Crash
8/10
I thought it was a great film. Very funny, but serious at the same time. Really opens your eyes about discrimination and stereotypes.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
nicko88 said:
Kingdom of Heaven. I saw it today.
OMG so boring. I was so happy to see it end.
The plot was just all over the place and there was no attention on details either...
I thought it was pretty good

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Garden State - I liked it but for an "indie" movie it had a pretty convential ending and it left me somewhat dissappointed at the end. Overall, though, Natalie Portman's character in the film (not to mention the Shins overloaded soundtrack) make it worth watching again/perhaps even buying on dvd....
8/10

Jeux D'enfants - This is just some random french movie that my mum picked up in the store and it was fucking brilliant. The french sure know how to make a simple, "conventional" romantic comedy into one weird and crazy film... and then the ending made me cry. And I can't stop thinking about it! It was really that good. The literal english translation is "Children's Game"/"Game of Children" etc but it's in the video store as "Love Me if You Dare". Great movie - highly recommended!
10/10

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Last movie I saw was Mr &Mrs Smith. It was crap. Crappity crap. i ccant believe I paid 11.50 for that D: The end of my rant.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
jebbie said:
Last movie I saw was Mr &Mrs Smith. It was crap. Crappity crap. i ccant believe I paid 11.50 for that D: The end of my rant.
yea same, except i paid $7 bl.

jebbie

HSC
sunjet said:
yea same, except i paid $7 bl.
Oh well I got a free drink and popcorn though :D Cos the guy at the counter thought he knew me hahahah good times.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I love knowing people who work there. $0.50 tickets and free food and drinks are OK by me!

jebbie

HSC
bazookajoe said:
I love knowing people who work there. $0.50 tickets and free food and drinks are OK by me!
I wish I actually did know people who work there D:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Fortunately for me, Hoyts is the "hot" place to work at the moment, I've got a few mates working there. I don't plan to get a job there or anywhere for that matter (at the moment anyway) but rather just bring them to any movie for cheap tickets!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)