Last movie you've seen? (2 Viewers)

J

jhakka

X-Men: The Last Stand

Not really an X-Men kinda guy, but I enjoyed it.

"Chubby"

HSC
take the lead. Did not like it, the beginning was alright but the movie dragged on and on and i got bored of it.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Just watched The Mysterious Yearning Secretive Sad Lonely Troubled Confused Loving Musical Gifted Intelligent Beautiful Tender Sensitive Haunted Passionate Talented Mr. Ripley. Quite a good movie.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
nwatts said:
Candy - some superb acting in this fine little drug drama out of australia. Not perfect, but very good, and quite moving. Good to see something local that i've come away with a lot of respect for.
i have the worst girly-crush on abbie cornish, ever since somersault.
i'm seeing candy tomorrow.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i have the worst girly-crush on abbie cornish, ever since somersault.
quoted for truth

and i still can't believe she is the same girl that played the original penne in life support

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Doesn't he lose in the first movie?

I've got a date to watch X-Men after Frigay gaytestgay. I'm not really into X-Men, but the Movie Show on SBS said it was good - so we shall see. ;)

icecreamdisco

HSC
i hated candy. it was like every pretentious art student in australia joined forces and made a movie... a monotonous, shrill, embarrassingly angst-ridden, and pointless movie to boot. i guess australian cinema is returning to form after last year showed such hope. oh well.

the acting was excellent though, and kept it 'really bad' instead of 'balls-in-vice painful'.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
what971 said:
I've got a date to watch X-Men after Frigay gaytestgay. I'm not really into X-Men, but the Movie Show on SBS said it was good - so we shall see.
90% of that review by Megan Spencer is pure BS. 'great parable for our times'? God the movie show has gone to crap since David and Margaret left.

nwatts

HSC
Benny_ said:
90% of that review by Megan Spencer is pure BS. 'great parable for our times'? God the movie show has gone to crap since David and Margaret left.
90% of all spencer's reviews were BS ever since she went nuts over the terrible matrix sequels.

the-unko-lema

HSC
xmen 3 -the last stand... i dont know why everyone one is downrating this movie, i thought it was awesome, good climax, character development (at least for the main characters) and awesome special effects... and it was just really well executed with lots of cools twists.

jameso7

HSC
x men - the last stand
really liked it. awesome effects and characters got to use their powers much better, especially storm and jean/phoenix.

Jookie

HSC
V for Vendetta, I thought it was pretty good. It managed to avoid being too cheesy despite being a comic book movie

bubbly

HSC
The last movie that I watched was the Da Vinci Code. I personally thought that it was a good movie but that may be because I have not read the book. I went and watched it with my friends and they said that it was a good movie but they didn't like it as much because it is presented in a different way than what if is in the book. Don't let that deter you though.

walrusbear

HSC
icecreamdisco said:
i hated candy. it was like every pretentious art student in australia joined forces and made a movie... a monotonous, shrill, embarrassingly angst-ridden, and pointless movie to boot. i guess australian cinema is returning to form after last year showed such hope. oh well.

the acting was excellent though, and kept it 'really bad' instead of 'balls-in-vice painful'.
it was derivative as all get out but the performances were decent

has anyone else noticed how aggressively it's been marketed?
i'm fucking sick of that poster

icecreamdisco

HSC
walrusbear said:
it was derivative as all get out but the performances were decent

has anyone else noticed how aggressively it's been marketed?
i'm fucking sick of that poster
yeah, it's everywhere. i have to admit i got suckered in by the advertising; it was like, "fine, I'LL SEE YOU!"

i also hate that it's (along with bbm) made me realise heath ledger is a pretty solid actor. i hate giving up long-held grudges against actors. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)