lawyers/uni law students please help me with this issue??? about someone threatening. (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
lawyers/uni law students please help me with this issue??? about someone threatening.

If someone claims that he will "beat you up" or your loved ones through phone call and I report it to the police. But I have no evidence that he did because I didntn record the
phone call what would happened. The reason behind is because he falsely accusing me of stealing something. Whos favour is the law with?

is a roflcopter
HSC
Re: lawyers/uni law students please help me with this issue??? about someone threaten

lol what did you steal? someone's girl?

you can still call the police, sign a statement and let them follow up.
if you know who this person is, why not call some cousins and fk him up first?

oh well

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: lawyers/uni law students please help me with this issue??? about someone threaten

bash him/her(lol)

I'd lol if it's a girl threatening you LOL!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Depends on whether there was a genuine apprehension of a serious risk.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Depends on whether there was a genuine apprehension of a serious risk.
how would a reasonable person interpret a threat to him an his family (a threat to kill)... problem more imo, is proving it (unless the person is 4 foot or something where you laugh it off, different story in that circumstance)

again not legal advice, just constructive discussion...

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad

Cop will tell you to grow up and go away.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

If you want legal advice go to a lawyer. Legal students aren't supposed to be practising law.

Alternatively just call the cops and talk to them.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

buy a dictaphone and when he calls again record it. its win-win, cuz u can use the dictaphone to record lectures/seminars afterwards.

I Study Hard

HSC

Report it for the simple reason that it goes on record.
There's not really much that can be done though, it's your word against his(?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)