"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banco55

HSC
Martyno1 said:
I'm Lebanese-Christian.. does that mean you're automatically putting me a few step above Lebanese-Muslims?

There is no way in hell a lot of second-generation Lebanese-Christian-Australians would want that.
I think if you had a look at crime rates per capita, earnings per capita, education attainment per capita with regards to lebanese muslims versus lebanese christians the differences would be pretty stark.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
TT looks like it's going to be shit. Lead story is about that guy who fought off a shark and then how you can slash your mobile phone bill.

ACA looks like it will be better.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Martyno1 said:
I can see how people can tell apart Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims (eye colour/hair colour) but how could anybody differentiate between a Lebanese Muslim and an Egyptian?

The person who said that doesn't seem like such a smart person either.
Because of racial stock? Both have arab blood but the Egyptians have far more other races in their bloodline, namely those that inhabited Egypt natively prior to the brief arab conquests. Lebanese muslims are at best a mix of arab and the stock race of Lebanon (phonecians).

You could easily tell the difference, an Egyptian would tend to have darker skin and would not have the typical Lebanese facial structure etc.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
I can see how people can tell apart Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims (eye colour/hair colour) but how could anybody differentiate between a Lebanese Muslim and an Egyptian?

The person who said that doesn't seem like such a smart person either.
I'm assuming this person is me.

I said you can tell a difference between a lebanese person and an egyptian, since there is a difference, i never mentioned religion.

If it wasn't directed at me, then dismiss this post.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Stop it all of you.

Back on topic.

If you want to discuss race, stop saying that "all lebanese people do this" and then backtrack two paragraphs later. We know exactly what you are doing and it's not right. Be extra considerate when you are talking about a whole race. This thread is on a very sensitive topic and it will be doomed for closure if you do not do so.

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
At first you said Lebanese and Egyptians, not Lebanese-Muslim and Egyptians.. I can see how you can differentiate Christians from Muslims (Christians probably have like 10 European races in their blood like French/Italian/whatev) but the Lebanese-Muslims would have Turkish and Persian in them just like the Egyptians would.

anyways, tell me which one is Lebanese and which one is Egyptian please.
http://i12.tinypic.com/29p98x4.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/2hwjr0h.jpg

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
bshoc said:
Because of racial stock? Both have arab blood but the Egyptians have far more other races in their bloodline, namely those that inhabited Egypt natively prior to the brief arab conquests. Lebanese muslims are at best a mix of arab and the stock race of Lebanon (phonecians).

You could easily tell the difference, an Egyptian would tend to have darker skin and would not have the typical Lebanese facial structure etc.
True that.

But i was reading about the arab conquest of Egypt, and from what i've read was that there's only a few arabs who at first began converting muslims through the jizyna (islamic tax), and that it eventually turned into a muslim majority.

Most of the muslims, or at least a significant percentage of them, can possibly trace their ancestry to ancient egypt, like the copts.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Stop it all of you.

Back on topic.

If you want to discuss race, stop saying that "all lebanese people do this" and then backtrack two paragraphs later. We know exactly what you are doing and it's not right. Be extra considerate when you are talking about a whole race. This thread is on a very sensitive topic and it will be doomed for closure if you do not do so.
Very well. Sorry about my post above this, I didn't see this post.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Today Tonight:

Probably not enough footage of the videos, although they showed the bashing (which wasn't on the news)
Captioned the lyrics of the leb rapping and included bits that would be particularly offensive and angering to your average TT punter (eg. comparing what they're going to do to us, to Gallipolli)
Had a talkback radio host "expert" who had been "inundated" with calls all day demanding 'something to be done'
Had another "expert" warning the future of this sort of thing would make us end up like the ghettoes in LA
Mentioned the "Muslim" word, which to be honest wasn't something I'd associated with these guys, they're just fuckwits
Had a Leb youth worker blaiming marginalisation
Accurately identified multiple videos and the source, youtube.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Today Tonight had something? I'm watching ACA and they've got nuthin'.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
jb_nc said:
Today Tonight had something? I'm watching ACA and they've got nuthin'.
I doubt we'll see anything from ACA.

zeek

HSC
Why in the world do you people even care?! I know the media wants to sell its product but FFS its not like no one knew this was the sort of attitude held by thugs like these before the race riots even started!

I'm surprised that ACA and TT or SMH or watever haven't reported about stormfront and numerous myspace white supremisist sites. It's a group of 16-18 year old shit heads who just learnt how to use a computer and people are getting pissed off because there's a scene where Australia has been labelled "under new management". Are you fucking serious?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
zeek said:
Why in the world do you people even care?! I know the media wants to sell its product but FFS its not like no one knew this was the sort of attitude held by thugs like these before the race riots even started!

I'm surprised that ACA and TT or SMH or watever haven't reported about stormfront and numerous myspace white supremisist sites. It's a group of 16-18 year old shit heads who just learnt how to use a computer and people are getting pissed off because there's a scene where Australia has been labelled "under new management". Are you fucking serious?
lol.

He has a good point.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
zeek said:

I didn't know there were a bunch of white supremisists running around sydney gang bashing and stabbing men for being lebanese, and raping lebanese women (ewwww).

Ask any young white male in Sydney and the chances are he's run into a hairy disgusting lebs with violent tendencies, usually outnumbered. Heck it happned once to me and a few friends, luckily they failed to see our numbers in totality before it was too late and ran off bleeding, which is lucky cuz if there had been a few more of em it could've been the other way around, heck my friend still has the knife we got off one of em, and its by no means small.

You may like to think that there are no such happenings, but a whole generation of young white males are growing up hating lebs to the core, and the jews of germany would probably testify that is not a good thing, especially since most of these white people are going to take up positions of importance and these "leb thugz" are going to be fixing toilets or in prison.

zeek

HSC
bshoc said:
I didn't know there were a bunch of white supremisists running around sydney gang bashing and stabbing men for being lebanese, and raping lebanese women (ewwww).
Yes, because there are only lebanese gangs and rapists aren't there? :rolleyes:

Ask any young white male in Sydney and the chances are he's run into a hairy disgusting lebs with violent tendencies, usually outnumbered. Heck it happned once to me and a few friends, luckily they failed to see our numbers in totality before it was too late and ran off bleeding, which is lucky cuz if there had been a few more of em it could've been the other way around, heck my friend still has the knife we got off one of em, and its by no means small.
And how does this relate to this particular video on youtube? Were you not aware of this sort of activity before the video was released?

You may like to think that there are no such happenings, but a whole generation of young white males are growing up hating lebs to the core, and the jews of germany would probably testify that is not a good thing, especially since most of these white people are going to take up positions of importance and these "leb thugz" are going to be fixing toilets or in prison.
Right, so you're saying that there's going to be a "Lebanese Holocaust" or are you trying to say there are going to be more race riots?

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Hmm i never know what side im suppose to be on- im very naive when it comes to racism. Multiculturism is there and i accpet it as many of the people i have met in my life from different backgrounds have been great.

I have an odd question and id like an honest answer. Im anglo-saxon, just ur normal Aussie surfer- love chillin down beach.

Now i uphold no pregudice towards other cultures but are there ppl living in this country that actually hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)