Legal Studies 2021 Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC

notme123

HSC
Ofc. The questions were fucked and I don’t know if that’s due to my lack of studying or the weird way they worded the questions
spill the qs im so intrigued was it really that bad. i know a few people that have already left as well. were the options themes or ci or specific dotpoints

santavself

HSC
spill the qs im so intrigued was it really that bad. i know a few people that have already left as well. were the options themes or ci or specific dotpoints
It’s erased from my brain unfortunately so I don’t remember too much. The essay question was a specific one for option a (for each option I.e family; indigenous; consumer; workplace) then for option b which had us talk about how the law is unable to protect the people within each category for example family members or people within the workplace. Section 2 was piss easy because they just recycled hr questions and mc was easy too, took 5 mins instead of the suggested 30. The essay question was so bad I only managed to bullshit enough to do one and then I just dipped outta there

santavself

HSC
The crime question was putrid btw. Would’ve been a lot easier if I had studied admittedly but it was something along the lines of us talking about how the law and institutions are more about punishing offenders than serving justice. Also take what I say with a grain of salt because I haven’t studied since trials so it’ll be a lot harder for me than some other folks here.

zizi2003_

HSC
ngl i found that exam great??? essay questions were good, human rights was easy marks and crime just required a bit of extra thinking
i agree
but i think i failed the mcqs hahahahahaha 😍 🔫

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)