lemon detox diet? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey. has anyone heard of or used the lemon detox diet? I have seen/heard so many ads for it and looked up the website but you need to pay to find out more. Anyone know anything about it? ( i need a serious detox after all that xmas crappy food)

Punctuation M

HSC
N/A
Lemon Detox Diet

The Lemon Detox Diet allows the body to cleanse itself naturally while taking a break from solid food. The body has miraculous powers to cleanse itself, but a growing proportion of us in the developed world eat too much food. Our system has to work harder and faster to eliminate the waste created by these foods. In addition, the numerous chemicals and toxins that have been introduced into the natural environment can find their ways into our bodies through the air we breathe and the water we drink. This puts added strain on the elimination processes in our bodies.

The Lemon Detox Diet is a drink consisting of pure water, fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper or ground ginger and Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup. Whenever you get hungry simply mix a glass of the drink.

The Lemon Detox Diet are successful while quitting smoking. It cuted cravings and helped slowly push out the tar. Furthermore you may need the Lemon Detox Diet to get weight that you gained after quit smoking off! Also this lemon juice, pepper, maple syrup diet is called the Master Cleanse or Master Cleanser or Lemonade Diet.
Read full post ->

The Detox Drink

To make one glass of Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon Drink take

Two small tablespoons (or 20 ml) of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup.

Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about half a lemon). Use fresh lemons, not lemon drink or concentrate.

Half a pinch of cayenne pepper or ginger (adjust to taste).

Mix the ingredients and dilute with half a pint of hot or cold water.

Drink as much as you like, ideally 6 to 9 glasses a day.

If you prefer you can prepare one batch of Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon Drink to last for the whole day. For 1½ liter of water (approx. 7 glasses) you will need 140ml of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup and 3½ lemons as well as the cayenne pepper or ginger.

The Challenge - It's all in the Mind

The main challenge of the program is mental. Because we are accustomed to eating whenever we feel like it, the discipline of not taking any solid food can seem a bit daunting. Eating has become a habit and like any other habits it is not so easy to break, even temporarily. It is often very tempting to cheat during the detox. Do not give in to temptation. Stick to it! Be strong! When you experience hunger simply treat yourself to another Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon Drink. Keep thinking of all the benefits you will achieve when you have finished the Lemon Detox Diet and can enjoy solid food again.

A true fast is complete abstinence from food of any kind, yet the Lemon Detox is liquid food - nourishing and energizing. It is important not to burden the body with solid food during the detox. Digesting solid food consumes much of the body's energy and overrides many of its other tasks. In the absence of solid food, the body can focus its energy on cleansing. Throughout history, experience has shown a periodic abstinence from solid food to be a blessing for the entire organism, the best investment in improved health and a longer natural life span.

While the actual inner cleansing and rejuvenation is performed by the body itself, the Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon drink fulfils important functions in assisting this process: It supplies the nutrients necessary for the body's continuing alert functioning, assisting to restore the biochemical and mineral balance in tissues and cells and expediting cell regeneration. It is assimilated directly into the bloodstream, placing no additional burden on the digestive system. It provides a liquid medium essential for the efficient flushing of wastes from the system.

Souce: http://quitsmokingpro.com/2006/10/lemon-detox-diet.html

sladehk

le random
HSC
i really DOUBT these kinda things. just change your diet/lifestyle foods then you should be able to lose weight if you keep up some regular exercise

konstantine'

HSC
You're not supposed to have any solid food right? Well then you might as well starve for a week.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Punctuation M said:
The Lemon Detox Diet is a drink consisting of pure water
I would like to see them indeed use pure aqua. And I would further like to know why they used it when mixed water would in fact be more beneficial, even in a silly detox drink... marketing aside.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I heard Beyonce used this to slim down for Dreamgirls, and she looked AWESOME in that film.

I'd try it, but probably over winter and not while I'm exercising so much.

Skeeta

HSC
Apparently lemon juice in hot water does the same thing (detox), so dont starve yourself dude!

Heaps of people have it first thing in the morning, before brekkie. It helps your metabolism too.

I tried it a few times, but it just gave me the runs :shy:

HSC
Skeeta said:
Apparently lemon juice in hot water does the same thing (detox), so dont starve yourself dude!

Heaps of people have it first thing in the morning, before brekkie. It helps your metabolism too.

I tried it a few times, but it just gave me the runs :shy:

Yeah it just tastes so sour, and worse if its hot! I guess you can;t add sugar to it as it defeats the purpose of it being healthy, right?

jest

HSC
is this detox also known as the 'master cleanse'?

NinjaSauce

HSC
AlleyCat said:
I heard Beyonce used this to slim down for Dreamgirls, and she looked AWESOME in that film.

I'd try it, but probably over winter and not while I'm exercising so much.
Couple of things to consider here...

1. Beyonce looks great all the time. No, no wait, Your right, it must be the Lemon Detox she did. *rolls eyes*

2. "While i'm not exercising much" . Maybe you should just... Exercise? I know it may be revolutionary, but perhaps you should stick what has worked for hundreds of years, and not some pop-culture "Don't actually eat any food" crash-plan.

Diets are not things you just 'go on' when you need to. Diet is a lifestyle choice. Eat healthy now. Eat healthy 1 year from now. Eat healthy 20 years from now. Oddly enough... it works.

chumbumm. =D

HSC
dieting is bad bad bad!
dont do it.
if u wnna lose weight..
why not try eating heaps more healthier food and exercising more..
=D

luisalow1

HSC
It's a fad, dieting doesn't work really... well, fad diets. Just be healthy!!!
I met a girl on sunday morning who was on it.
god knows what I said to her, it was 4am and I was peaking tits.

HSC
not referring to the OP here, but its funny how idiots that go and binge on drugs and alcohol for months think that they can repair all of the damage they've done with some infomercial detox program

luisalow1

HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
not referring to the OP here, but its funny how idiots that go and binge on drugs and alcohol for months think that they can repair all of the damage they've done with some infomercial detox program
yeah i think that's what she was hoping for... =/
does anyone else here have a chlorophyll shot every day?
chlorophyll = <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)