Lets Cry About Our Test :( (1 Viewer)

cjkim88

HSC
Personally, I think I've failed the trials test. My school used the CSSA paper and it was HARD.

Maybe it was because my school only gave me past papers that were used before 2000... I was able to do most of the tests since 1994 to 2000 without needing to look at answers, but this test... was just hopeless. Hope everyone in my school who took this test fails LOL

When I see the past papers before 2000, they are so easy compared to this years.

It was so hard that it wasn't crying or anything, it was just shock.

Anyways I'm becoming emo now ~_~

For those who haven't taken the test... Good luck lol, hope u remember

EVERYTHING <-- (hint!) to the slightest detail. If you think you will get over 80 or 90% for this test, please reply. I want to stalk you and make it so you can't do tests again! Up goes my ranking! (jokes obviously :) )

Last edited:

vafa

HSC
N/A
my name is vafa and i am doing year 12 at wyndham which is next to terra sancta(CSSa). I had a look at the paper and i think it was ok.

cjkim88

HSC
you took the test? or u just saw it..?(i dont know how u would just see it..) anyways if u did good, thats good... but for me.. lol. the fact that my marks have been increasing steadily until this moment... im just.. shocked... and so are my friends... (YAY!)

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
I have zero confidence in maths after this horrid exam.. i think i lacked motivation; i cbf to do some of the questions, just got over it. i wish i could have left early i just wanted it to be over. Now it's an up hill battle studying for the HSC.

Tom

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Hey people

Yes I did the CSSA

Yes I did think it was doable, but man I didn't like doing it
I am quite angry lol, I had so many mind blanks.

I have been doing many many past papers, was quite confident and man.....that thing just blew my mind.

My main problem was that after staring at the questions and going WTF, i realised I had wasted much time and the rest of the test was an uphill battle. I didnt have time to finish the last question, which was quite bad as I find Projectile Motion quite possible.

But hey I just have to hope that my competitor doesnt beat me by much (We have got equal first in 4 of our tests and I beat him by 10% in one)

Addictd2

HSC
yes lets cry over our test and feel all sorry for ourselves, even though it will achieve nothing.

thats CSSA trial omg it was hard. nuff said

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
man i thought maths was alright till this test... now i just hate it :( ... no good, i want to be an engineer... still just got to get over it and work harder next time!

abcd9146

HSC
i didnt to the cssa paper, but my school made its own... and it wwas damn hard aswell >_<'' i swear it tested us on every damn formula we've learnt in 3 unit (well isnt that the point? XD) i just hope i don't fail D:... stupid time, 2hrs went by too fast...

H

housemouse

I needed more time. I started panicking when there was half an hour left and many questions left undone.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Someone help me, I'm doing the CSAA for homework.

Quisetion 6 (c) is the particle motion.

how the hell is it 3 marks to find an expression for x in terms of t (you're given velocity).

that's just freakin dx/dt = v. integrate, use the fact that when t=0, x=1.... what the hell is going on i know im doing something wrong.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Because velocity is in terms of x. You have to take reciprocals of the velocity, integrate to find t with respect to x, in other words find t in terms of x and then find the constant and then rearrange the equation to find x in terms of t.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Because velocity is in terms of x. You have to take reciprocals of the velocity, integrate to find t with respect to x, in other words find t in terms of x and then find the constant and then rearrange the equation to find x in terms of t.
indeed ^_^

most ppl overlook that detail in the exams. i've started to notice that thingy as well..

haven't had my 3u exam yet, hope it isn't too hard . . . .

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
arggg
i think i forgot to put in the values to give the constant of integration.. i completely forgot about that.. bah
but i did reciprocal thing... pretty sure..

cjkim88

HSC
basically overall, nobody did too well i guess... Why did they have to make it so hard on THIS year out of ALL those other years... ANYWAYS

NOW IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE HSC!!!! (crap.)

At least i know what i lack in now.... everything. =_= must study for physics and software design.... ahh~~~

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
"Hello fluffie_sh1t! Our records indicate that you've not yet participated in any discussions.
Why not join the rest of us and make your first post today? :)"

dat thing ^ (points upwards) keeps bothering me everytime i try to leech on the resource section... so i thought i would exorcise it with the power of the first post...

this is the first thread i read, yes, quite sad, my first is mathz.. *sigh*

"let cry abt our test"... hmmm, truely thought only girls do that...guyz should be more manly, and not sulk and whin about their failures and incapabilities....BE A MAN!!! aishhh... ne one wanna share the catho trials?! kekeke... yes im a true leech! b careful... (for those of youz who believe in fairness and equality, no, my skool does not use catho papers... then again why should u believe me?... *sigh*)

cheerz...(yay! first post complete!)

yes... xt xam on fri so goodluck too me! (dat is so sad..=.=")

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
wow.. quick reply...:S... i was refreshing d page to c if i could delete my message before ne one saw the post n recognised dat "OMG, it fluffie_sh1t".. =.=... ><

well... let me tell u, i didnt really expect to receive te catho trials after callin u peepz a bunch of weeners and implyin dat you have no balls.. so no loss...

cheerz..

o... n tnx for d goodluck, actually there is no need to thank for it is rightfully mine... ^^

cheerz (2nd post.. wow, im gettin d hang of dis.. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)