• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lets Cry About Our Test :( (1 Viewer)

dongypro

HSC
lucky we didnt do cssa :)

i guess it doesnt matter cuz for u guys its all about rankings

and whoever can answer the hard stuff can get better ranks

and in the hsc if u practice cssa papers, u wont expect nething random

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I never really saw that part, to be honest :eek:
kekek... oh its there...its all in the art of disguising! perhaps i should drop out of skool now n become a poet. i shall burry and tonne of dogmas under the flowery decoration of metaphors and similies and of course framed with emotive language. then i will leave it out, nake, open for interpretation....*shivers as memories of my english essay returns to haunt me*

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
sigh, i suk

maybe i can pick up my mark, but my 2u is way better than my 3u

aileenli

HSC
fluffie_sh1t said:
"Hello fluffie_sh1t! Our records indicate that you've not yet participated in any discussions.
Why not join the rest of us and make your first post today? :)"

dat thing ^ (points upwards) keeps bothering me everytime i try to leech on the resource section... so i thought i would exorcise it with the power of the first post...

this is the first thread i read, yes, quite sad, my first is mathz.. *sigh*

"let cry abt our test"... hmmm, truely thought only girls do that...guyz should be more manly, and not sulk and whin about their failures and incapabilities....BE A MAN!!! aishhh... ne one wanna share the catho trials?! kekeke... yes im a true leech! b careful... (for those of youz who believe in fairness and equality, no, my skool does not use catho papers... then again why should u believe me?... *sigh*)

cheerz...(yay! first post complete!)

yes... xt xam on fri so goodluck too me! (dat is so sad..=.=")
Woo hoo! finally!! as soon as i heard about ur first post, i immediately went hunting to see it with my own eyes. i am surprised ur posting instead of using the precious time leeching resources from elswhere. it actually feels weird posting on a maths forum - esp a extension maths one....like i turned into an overnight nerd....

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
aileenli said:
Woo hoo! finally!! as soon as i heard about ur first post, i immediately went hunting to see it with my own eyes. i am surprised ur posting instead of using the precious time leeching resources from elswhere. it actually feels weird posting on a maths forum - esp a extension maths one....like i turned into an overnight nerd....
Welcome :) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)