lingerie/undies <3 (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
hmm so i noticed.. i personally think it looks kinda tacky. i mean we already figure they wear a bra...so why bother making a point about it. Im not referring to coloured ones under singlet tops and that, its jsut our shirts are so seethru..and its only school anyway..

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i love the whole corset suspenders thing...anyone know any good brands?

oh check out simone perele she has nice stuff
as does leg avenue...yummmyyy
but they wont let me post and i forgot the links...google is your friend.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
im not a fan of fancy kinda bras cos they usually dont have enought support...i like plain bras in bright colours, like HOT pink or blue lol...i wouldnt ever wear them under something that they could be seen tho
i cant stand meshy bras...i like ones that have the moulded cups, i hate the ones where its just thin fabric on the front, they give the most awful shape urgh

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lourai*87 said:
people wear black or red bars under a thin white school shirt...looks awful
when i was in yr 11 & 12...we got in crap for wearing coloured bras under our uniforms (pretty see-thru white shirts). some weren't too bad...but i've seen some girls which looked really bad (eg. baby pink under white shirt..looks hot pink..not that good at an all girls)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
alby said:
when i was in yr 11 & 12...we got in crap for wearing coloured bras under our uniforms (pretty see-thru white shirts). some weren't too bad...but i've seen some girls which looked really bad (eg. baby pink under white shirt..looks hot pink..not that good at an all girls)
at my school we got detentions and stuff if we didnt wear white or flesh coloured bras, they were part of the uniform. repeat offences could even get you an after school detention

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah no bra=stress on tendons and muscle fibres and=saggy boobs very very soon

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Fine fine ill modify that movement :p

Im a fan for girls to wear firm and support giving bras to maintain perky breasts !

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yes. i like those bras, however boring they look
i do have one or two pretty bras for 'special occasions' though

alby

cool duckie
HSC
twisted_emily said:
at my school we got detentions and stuff if we didnt wear white or flesh coloured bras, they were part of the uniform. repeat offences could even get you an after school detention
we were told not to wear em & if we did we'd get a yellow slip (3 yellows = an arvo)
not everyone got in crap for it though...there were a number of girls who wore coloured ones all the time!
but now they've changed the uniform...05ers are the last yr who have to wear the dodgy see-thru tops...but the new uniform *shudders* all they need is a sailor's hat & they'd have the perfect sailor's outfit :p - fitted white shirts, with blue piping around the cuffs (summer uniform..not too sure about the winter)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
alby said:
we were told not to wear em & if we did we'd get a yellow slip (3 yellows = an arvo)
not everyone got in crap for it though...there were a number of girls who wore coloured ones all the time!
but now they've changed the uniform...05ers are the last yr who have to wear the dodgy see-thru tops...but the new uniform *shudders* all they need is a sailor's hat & they'd have the perfect sailor's outfit :p - fitted white shirts, with blue piping around the cuffs (summer uniform..not too sure about the winter)
What school did you go to again.... :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
alby said:
st marys....gong
*writes it down and goes to visit the school next time he's down there*

*brings camera*

HSC
bubz :D said:
<3<3<3!!

i have a few sets of love kylie and i love them! and i'm surprised at how nice the ones at target are (if you ignore the corsets), and antzpantz etc.

oroton and some others stocked at grace bros are gorgeous as well but i don't have the money :\ i haven't even picked up anything at the sales!
Haha I got heaps of the Loveable ones they're amazing ... but I'm a representative for Bonds Undies ... <3<3<3

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
god id HATE to go to a school that won't let you choose yoru own bra!!! geez

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
god id HATE to go to a school that won't let you choose yoru own bra!!! geez
i'd like to go to a school that actually had to worry about that 'problem'

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I bought more kayser brazilian undies, but I accidentally got the bikini rather than the short.

that's my story for today. until i go back and change the bikini for the short and get the matching bra (because otherwise it will ruin my matching underwear and bra drawers)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
braad said:
i'd like to go to a school that actually had to worry about that 'problem'
why do you have a lot of 's's in your sig?...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)