lingerie/undies <3 (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
this is from the chantal thomass collection

cute!!

im in love with these undies..so cute!!

and this one from the spoyit collection..it just looks so...elegant?

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Murf said:
2nd one looks best the top one looks like material off a picnic basket
HAHAHAHA i thought that too, but i dunno..i like it..its kinda cute, innocent country bumpkin.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ahahah i used to have a pair of undies that said "slippery when wet" :p

tangerinespeedo said:
this is from the chantal thomass collection
im in love with these undies..so cute!!

and this one from the spoyit collection..it just looks so...elegant?
yeah those are nice... i'd like the last one more if it was in another colour :p

don't know about that checkered one you posted, though :|

em_516

bludging..
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
He he, I used to have hankies with the days of the week on! My nana gave them to me! :)

Target used to have undies with Monday -> Sunday written on the bum! I don't think they still do though?!

I'd try ringing Target and seeing if someone could tell you who the manufacturer was of their "days of the week undies"! :p (If you want them that bad that is!).

Hope that's (^) helpful! :eek: :)
i'm pretty sure you still can..i've seen (in a catalogue) seven dwarves ones that i want so bad but target didn't have them when i went :(

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Tulipa said:

i want i want i want! apparently the brand Pleasure State is from here but I've never heard of it.. anyone else?
that's so gorgeous... i saw something really similar to that in the lingerie shop, underground QVB, hope that helps?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
^ sexy!

My local big w had a special on kayser brazilian undies today, but silly me didn't get any :(

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I actually don't rate it. I like the colour though.
Yeah, the colour is really nice. One of my favourite bras is that bright red and its soooo comfy <3<3 I love it.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
just curious...does everyone generally wear fancy stuff all the time or just occasionally when they go out etc... I know, each to their own and all.. im just curious, cos i pretty much go bonds in all sortsa patterns and colours and realise i dont have really any fancy stuff.. not that it matters, just a question :)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
lourai*87 said:
just curious...does everyone generally wear fancy stuff all the time or just occasionally when they go out etc... I know, each to their own and all.. im just curious, cos i pretty much go bonds in all sortsa patterns and colours and realise i dont have really any fancy stuff.. not that it matters, just a question
I go through phases. Sometimes I wear fancy stuff alot even just on a normal day if I want to feel sexy or something and sometimes I don't care and chuck on anything. Some days you just feel like a certain bra.
Anyways to answer the question I don't usually wear my fancy stuff as much.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I generally wear "fancy" bra's (if you count meshy ones with embroidery on as fancy...I guess they are compared to t-shirt bras or something) but plain undies (can't stand the matching look!), Bonds or something similar.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
he he when i said "fancy stuff" i think i was more referring to undys...cos i couldnt really care :p

i like buying nice bras tho..and then just normal white for school -- people wear black or red bars under a thin kwhite school shirt...looks awful lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)