lingerie/undies <3 (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
steph@nie said:
I love matching lacy underwear. I wore some to work today and I felt heaps sexy and no one knew, but its still awesome.
haha i love that too :D

0Jade0

HSC
Tulipa said:
god yes they're amazing and they look fantastic on everyone. there is also a thousand colors and sizes that do actually fit :)
Yep, I LOVE the Brazillian undies. I like the Bikini ones better than the boyleg ones.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
steph@nie said:
I love matching lacy underwear. I wore some to work today and I felt heaps sexy and no one knew, but its still awesome.
yeah, i have a lot of friends who are like, "what's the point of getting that if i don't have a boyfriend?"

well i love wearing lingerie just for myself, coz it just feels sooo nice and sexy... once i wore this lovekylie set with suspenders etc underneath a girly dress, for coffee with the girls... tres impractical but lol i couldn't stop smiling and they were like wtf :p meh, i don't care, it's hot and i love it.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
bubz :D said:
yeah, i have a lot of friends who are like, "what's the point of getting that if i don't have a boyfriend?"

well i love wearing lingerie just for myself, coz it just feels sooo nice and sexy... once i wore this lovekylie set with suspenders etc underneath a girly dress, for coffee with the girls... tres impractical but lol i couldn't stop smiling and they were like wtf :p meh, i don't care, it's hot and i love it.
That's so brave. If the wind blew, I could only imagine how many old men you'd make happy.

*Scarlet

HSC
N/A
hmm looks so good, but take that picture off before another guy wanks on bos.

fatboyfat

Banned
HSC
Tulipa said:

i want i want i want! apparently the brand Pleasure State is from here but I've never heard of it.. anyone else?
yeah i got my gf some at david jones, bondi junction. that stuff is skanky. so hot.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Tulipa said:
really? how expensive was it? god i want that, my boyfriend would die if he saw it i swear.
I thought that you didnt have one.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Tulipa said:
i do now, have since wednesday night... thought braad would be the first to catch on though...
hahaha good stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)