Lipstick?:) (1 Viewer)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i wore lipstick today!!!
oh how grown up of me!!!
it was this pretty pink colour...
lol
but every time i walked past a mirror in the shops i was like "wow"!!!
i used to dispise lipstick- but this was half decent!

anyway- do u wear lipstick??? or do u like girls that wear lipstick???

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't wear lipstick on a daily basis, it makes me look like a clown.

If I have a special function or night out or whatever I dab on a bit of burgandy coloured lippy and then put lipgloss over the top.

To work I when I need a little colour I wear a chanel gloss in praline giggle....very subtly coloured, lifts your face without a lot of obvious colour

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Ms 12 said:
To work I when I need a little colour I wear a chanel gloss in praline giggle....very subtly coloured, lifts your face without a lot of obvious colour
well put!
i'll have to try that!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i usually stick to nice glosses, cant be bothered with lippy most days...i'm a bit too casual to get that dressed up for just going into town or whatever
(i think) i had some on for my yr 10 formal, and maybe to 1 or 2 family functions. might wear some to this wedding i've got at the end of the month, not sure

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, I'm a coloured gloss kinda girl, myself

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i usually just stick with lip balm.. i dont think i've ever gone through an entire stick of lip balm/gloss before, though! :eek:

occasionally i do wear lippy, usually just with a hint of colour... but you can't really knock red lipstick ;) i need a new, decent one.

HSC
I love lipstick!!! :) :) :) The day i discovered lipstick was the day i was completely over gloss.

Pinks = pretty
Brown = natural
Red = best thing since... i don't know.

My day is not complete unless i get a swipe of red on my lips, even if no-one sees it, it makes me happy.

I have spent far too much on lipstick and lipliner this year :(

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
I must say that I do not quite understand how ladies could stand the feel of lipstick. Having dry lips during winter, I find applying lipbalm to be one of the most uncomfortable practises I have ever experienced.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my sharona said:
wow, another asian that likes red lippy! :D
my friend said it makes me look like a little china doll :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
my sharona said:
I love lipstick!!! :) :) :) The day i discovered lipstick was the day i was completely over gloss.

Pinks = pretty
Brown = natural

My day is not complete unless i get a swipe of red on my lips, even if no-one sees it, it makes me happy.

I have spent far too much on lipstick and lipliner this year :(
I <3 lipstick too!
I probably wear pinkish/mauveish lipsticks the most.
Im not a real fan of brown lipsticks,though some brownish neutral tones are nice. Red lipstick is hot, though I don't wear it that often as I'd like to.

HSC
Bad choice of words, when i say 'brown', i really mean natural colour.

If your skin is white, then you're probably better off with one of those pale pinks... they look so nice but i look really washed out wearing them.

Ozgirl, did you post your pic up in your av a while ago? (by a while, i mean a few months to half a year)
I swear i saw your picture in your av for about an hour, and then it was gone... :(

Always

HSC
I love lipstick but I don't wear it often. My lips are quite red naturally? Not sure how that happened. :p Usually I just wear a clear gloss or balm, unless I'm going somewhere special and feel the need to look more 'polished'.

I love reds, pinks and nude. Brown lipsticks looks horrid on me.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i wear a natural plum/pink lipstick for daytime and red or wine lipstick at night. i love that the choice of lipstick can radically change or polish your look.

achieving the perfect comour to suit your complexion makes any girl instantly pretty.

people who say they dont like lipstick should try it a while and see, i dont think you'll go back.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ohhhh red lipstick!!! :) i hardly wear it, but once in a while when i feel like it, i put on rep lippy. it makes me feel so posh. I walked down the street once when i was 17, bumped into my friend john and he took one look at me and sed "what the fuck were you thinking?" i sed "shut up. I like it!!" and he sed "as long as you like it, thats all that matters" (which is the exact words my dad sed to me that morning. it was so sus), and then he persuaded me to go buy him smokes, and i didnt even need my fake id!! go lipstick!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lipstick = :D
i usually wear a dusty pink shade with a bit of gloss over the top, and sometimes bring the red out at night...but i dont really like red lipstick though. it looks okay on other people, but i think i look a bit odd in it. it seems to highlight my paleness too much. but i look nice in pinky brown colours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)