Lipstick?:) (2 Viewers)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
lipglosses... yummm
red lipstick makes me look like a cheap, imported asian whore!

i hate the washout look once lipstick are removed :(

shortie_689

HSC
I have just found the best lip balm... Natios Moisturising Lip Balm Stick is just the best gives a nice glossy finish an totally moisturises my lips love it

HSC
The thread says 'Lipstick?:)' and for some reason, people decide to talk about gloss and balm. :rolleyes:

Good work, illiterates.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
?????

Uh, if you weren't so 'illiterate' you'd realise people were talking about gloss in the context that they use it instead of lipstick.

That was so rude and really unfounded.

Lu Lu

HSC
I <3 lipstick
I use revlons mosituring lipcolour in light pink colour when I'm working or going out. It feels really smooth but only lasts for a couple of hours. I wish i was brave enough to wear red lippy but its just to bright and freaks me out when i walk past mirrors or windows. Usually just use some lip smackers or vaso if i'm a uni or home cos it tastes yummy.

HSC
Ms 12 said:
?????

Uh, if you weren't so 'illiterate' you'd realise people were talking about gloss in the context that they use it instead of lipstick.

That was so rude and really unfounded.
Well firstly, don't take me too seriously. Read the smileys, i'm not an aggressive person.
Also, (not just directed towards you) please stop nitpicking stuff i say, i never pretend to be the be-all-know-all.

Secondly, I wasn't referring to people who say they didn't like lipstick and prefer alternatives. I was referring to the people who just say: "i bought this new balm and its good" or "i like this gloss".

Lastly, there's already threads about lipgloss galore, and i don't like the idea of threads becoming convoluted, confusing posts that are lumped together under an (irrelevant) title.

Last edited:
HSC
my sharona said:
Well firstly, don't take me too seriously. Read the smileys, i'm not an aggressive person.

Secondly, I wasn't referring to people who say they didn't like lipstick and prefer alternatives. I was referring to the people who just say: "i bought this new balm and its good" or "i like this gloss".

There's already threads about lipgloss galore, and i don't like the idea of threads becoming convoluted, confusing posts that are lumped together under an (irrelevant) title.
In other words you have OCD? :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
geez who the fuck cares who used what smiley?! talk about the friggen lipstick!! and to think that a lot of people in here are over 18...

shortie_689

HSC
totally agree this thread is about opinions on what people use as some sort of lip application whether it is lipstick or something they would prefer to use an she arrogantly got on herself an made a rude comment about wat other peoples opinions where its just rude

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Obviously me.
why do you insist on picking fights with people over absolutely nothing. honestly! maybe my sharona's post was condescending, perhaps it was rude. so what? there are a lot more offensive people out there that you could lecture to.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Why do you insist on getting involved all the time? To call people illiterate when they are discussing something quite legitimately related to the original post is uncalled for. I am sticking up for both myself and people who would otherwise just sit there and take such an insult.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Why do you insist on getting involved all the time? To call people illiterate when they are discussing something quite legitimately related to the original post is uncalled for. I am sticking up for both myself and people who would otherwise just sit there and take such an insult.
and i am sticking up for those of us who are bored of your tirades. you do not have to be seen as the authority on everything. ok lets just get back to lipstick.

has anyone ever worn black lipstick?

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
lol i've never purposely gone there...
but did once by accident...
u know those miki cd make-up cases...
i used to put gloss then a bit of pink eye shadow mixed in to give slight colour...
and one night i was in the car on the way to the movies and realised as i was getting out i had mixed my gloss with the black eye shadow!
lol woopzi daises!!!

anyone wear it on purpose though???

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
oh i ADORE lip stick.

i use to get jealous of people who have hot eyes and whatev, but you know what, I have the hottest lips. I got quite a pucker.

I use a rose kind of red. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)