• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

location or phone for Fairfield Troung's recommendation (1 Viewer)

kitty2009

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know Fairfield Troung's recommendation's address and office phone number?

kittyful

HSC
nope...and if you dont have any relation with any who attends trung...it will be a long waiting list....

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
To join Sir's tutoring, you must pass the test. The illuminati test. There are five angelic markers scattered across various socioeconomically disadvantaged suburbs in western sydney, following the clues shall lead you to the lair of illumination, where you shall find sir sitting at a lone table with a pen and a paper, awaiting your arrival. Preceding this, an initiation ceremony shall take place, where your role as an academic soldier is perpetuated throughout the ranks of Sir's cut throat academic repertoire.

AKA, PM me if you want his number. Although your chances are low

kitty2009

HSC
N/A
And don't call him by his first name. Its fucking rude.
[FONT=&quot]I am sorry! I did not mean to be rude to call Sir's first name, since I got information from"truong's tutoring, any comments?", actually I did not know this was his first name[/FONT].
plz let me know what is Sir's surname ? Thx

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
And don't call him by his first name. Its fucking rude.
That's bullshit. Everyone calls him Truong behind his back. There's too many 'Sirs' in the world. It's just like any teacher, you call them "Sir" or "Ms" (or "M'am"), however, behind their back, you just call them by their surname.

BTW, OP, his surname is "Ngo". Hence 'Ngo and Sons'.

And no, I don't remember his number.

kitty2009

HSC
N/A
That's bullshit. Everyone calls him Truong behind his back. There's too many 'Sirs' in the world. It's just like any teacher, you call them "Sir" or "Ms" (or "M'am"), however, behind their back, you just call them by their surname.

BTW, OP, his surname is "Ngo". Hence 'Ngo and Sons'.

And no, I don't remember his number.
hi,Aerath

thx! “Truong’s recommendation” Is this the correct name for this coaching school?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The coaching school is named: "Ngo and Sons".

Edit: Just to clarify my post above - I agree, to call him "Truong" to his face, as a student, ex-student, or future-student is rude. I respect 'Sir', I think he's an awesome teacher, and even better person. However, behind his back, I don't see an issue. Aside from the fact that iSplicer is pretty hypocritical for calling anyone rude. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
The coaching school is named: "Ngo and Sons".

Edit: Just to clarify my post above - I agree, to call him "Truong" to his face, as a student, ex-student, or future-student is rude. I respect 'Sir', I think he's an awesome teacher, and even better person. However, behind his back, I don't see an issue. Aside from the fact that iSplicer is pretty hypocritical for calling anyone rude. :rolleyes:
+1
He probably knows that we call him Truong anyway, I think he only expects us to address him as sir, which is understandable, because it demonstrates respect.

Bah truongs, kobskii ftw
Pff Tipps

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
nope...and if you dont have any relation with any who attends trung...it will be a long waiting list....
Not really. Kitty2009, make sure you know why you want to study at sir's tutoring! Be prepared if he asks you. I hope you treat your elders respectfully too! Sir will know if you do or don't. Also, if you need the tutoring centre's address/sir's phone number, PM me.

iSplicer, why are you such a nazi???

xDarkSilent

HSC
Uni Grad
The classes over there are so full , and you have to follow these certain rules LOL .
I went there for half a year, learnt alot tho :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)