Lol at the SC science exam (1 Viewer)

Yamiyo

HSC
Use the following information for questions 38 - 39.

A pedigree is a visual representation of the passing on of a set of genes through a family. (or whatever)
A dragon is a winged mythical animal.

:confused: Did anyone need that last pointer?

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
I just guess that some people are actually THAT dumb for that explaination.

sophiaaah

HSC
hahahaha yes i actually laughed out loud at the cockroach thing.
but only because i was intensely bored.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
lol, wait what is a cockroach, i didn't get the explanation???

^ that was sarcasm ...just to clear that up

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Bored? That was the most thrilling exam ever.......well maybe not.
Hey what did you all get for the writing question...the one that asked what was a change in direction.....i wrote FORCE. LOL.....

Sophiaaa.....intensely bored? That's too soft a phrase. I kept wanting something exciting to happen like the exam supervisors to fall over or something....that'd be funny...

:)

Yay Geo 2morrow

sophiaaah

HSC
i agree. i was far too lenient in my description.

for the change of direction question i wrote displacement. im pretty sure that's correct...although, force is pretty good too :)

speaking of exam supervisors, one of the little old ladies was giving me dirties and shaking her head at me all throughout the science exam. i think it was because i kept stretching and she thought i was putting my hand up constantly. ha.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I love them...they're so funni! :)
What school do you go to Sophiaaah? You planning to study for the exams tomorrow (geo/hist/maths)?
If everyone else is then i might!

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
Exam took me one hour. I spent the rest of the duration wrecking my jacket. It's got holez in it.

sophiaaah

HSC
i go to st george girls.
im going to do at practice test for maths. then im going to look over my piles of notes for geography/history and do 2 or 3 practice exams....only cos i want to do well in history :D
i'd say just study a little so that you feel fairly confident during the exam.

Yamiyo

HSC
sophiaaah said:
i agree. i was far too lenient in my description.

for the change of direction question i wrote displacement. im pretty sure that's correct...although, force is pretty good too :)

speaking of exam supervisors, one of the little old ladies was giving me dirties and shaking her head at me all throughout the science exam. i think it was because i kept stretching and she thought i was putting my hand up constantly. ha.
Displacement is a measure of distance taking direction into account.

E.g.
You walk 2 km from your house. Your distance and displacement from your house is 2 km.
you walk 1km from your house and back, then you have walked 2 km but your displacement is 0km.

I'm pretty sure the answer was acceleration.

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
Hey, you gotta remember that not everyone taking the exam speaks english as a first language, or lives in australia. I had several ESL kids askin me what a cockroach was. But it was pretty cool. A hell easy exam. (i hope)

sophiaaah

HSC
Yamiyo said:
Displacement is a measure of distance taking direction into account.

E.g.
You walk 2 km from your house. Your distance and displacement from your house is 2 km.
you walk 1km from your house and back, then you have walked 2 km but your displacement is 0km.

I'm pretty sure the answer was acceleration.
yep you're totally right.
i was using a definition that my (stupid) teacher gave us, and she wrote it up with acceleration and displacement switched around for some reason, so everyone in my class wrote displacement. i compared my notes to a textbook and was very annoyed lol
thanks for correcting me though :)

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Were you guys confident with this exam? Did you feel you had learnt enough to tackle it? I feel I have learnt very little this year.

darktiger06

HSC
Man dat exam was easiest exam in my life.... so bored..... man lets do physics and chemistry :D Good lucky to everyone else :p

HSC SUBJECTs ::
4unit MAth
Physics
Adv English
Chemistry
Studies of Religion

WAnted Uai 90++
WiSH ME LUCK!!!! :D

justinchan

HSC
zdzislaw said:
Bored? That was the most thrilling exam ever.......well maybe not.
Hey what did you all get for the writing question...the one that asked what was a change in direction.....i wrote FORCE. LOL.....

Sophiaaa.....intensely bored? That's too soft a phrase. I kept wanting something exciting to happen like the exam supervisors to fall over or something....that'd be funny...

:)

Yay Geo 2morrow
LOl
at the start of our english exam, the supervisor was reading out the instructions and then she said "you now have 10minutes writing time"
hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)