lol pokies (1 Viewer)

S

Slide

pokies are proof in action as to why libertarianism will never work

if people were really rational agents who maximised benefits/utility then poker machine rooms would be empty
i'll let you in on something.

There's no such thing as right or wrong. Only actions and consequences.

Garygaz

HSC
i usually gamble between $5-$10 on a night at the RSL. To be honest I really cbf'd to sign up for some card/limit, so I'd just not bother to do it anymore. Government just needs to accept that people who are addicted to pokies are the same deadweights who will be leeching off welfare for life and probably burdening hospitals with lung cancer from smoking.

these people just need a forced lobotomy and sit at home watching oprah all day whilst reading cosmo. fucking nanny state, hey maccas you need to label your food because people don't know it's unhealthy, hey rsl, you need stop idiots knowingly wasting their money, hey clubs, you need to shut @ 3am because of a small minority of trouble makers.

HSC
Uni Grad
lol ok

libertarians are amoral enough that they'd happily see people starve to death to fuel totally unregulated gambling just to satisfy their ideology
It's their fucking choice why not?

If they wanna fucking gamble everything they have away let them, it's their own choice and they have to live with the consequences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)