LoL thread (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
i disagree. its mainly due to our late entry into the competitive esports scene. and our top teams don't get to scrim against other top teams from other regions. the russians/turkish scrim against LCS and Challenger teams. We aren't ever exposed to losing situations until world qualifications/international tournaments so its hard to adapt when that is the case, as seen in the IWC.
That said, Chiefs really should have done better at the IWC, started off strong and choked, as they have done in the past at wildcards. Other than Chiefs though, OCE competitively does have a long way to go- they're sorta our exception and is reflected by how dominant they are in our scene. Although will be interesting with the departure of Rosey now.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Dat game 3 was so good. UOA few hits from nexus.

Then dat game 4. tynd spin to win. great to see an out of meta pick.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
I just had a plat/diamond play yesterday and it's my best play so far. Denied Yi's alpha strike and quick reaction:rolleyes:.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
All Teemos must die.

I'm currently maining Jax and the sound of smashing Teemo's face in with a lamp post (and Jax's unmistakeable *plonk plonk PLONK*) is incredibly satisfying.

Last edited:

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
All Teemos must die.

I'm currently maining Jax and the sound of smashing Teemo's face in with a lamp post (and Jax's unmistakeable *plonk plonk PLONK*) is incredibly satisfying.
he's so adorable though
captain teemo reporting for duty ^__^

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yorick's mini minions have BS hit boxes, very much like every single Nidalee javelin that takes away 80% of your HP from one random javelin down mid lane during a team fight.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Pretty much sums up my adventures with League so far.

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I cry a little every time the only role left is Support and your ADC is stupid.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)