LoL thread (1 Viewer)

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Let's make a BOS ranked team. Though if I am in the team I do apologise in advance for feeding. Expecting to hit level 30 in two weeks and expecting to be placed in low bronze or something nooby.
Let's do eet

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Let's make a BOS ranked team. Though if I am in the team I do apologise in advance for feeding. Expecting to hit level 30 in two weeks and expecting to be placed in low bronze or something nooby.
dw i solo carry easy

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been playing with a smurf (duo), and he's literally carrying me to Silver omfg!

I'm in B4 now!

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I've been playing with a smurf (duo), and he's literally carrying me to Silver omfg!

I'm in B4 now!
Same LOL thanks examine

I'm bronze 1 but really I think I'd be bronze 4 or something if I solo queued

Examine

same
HSC
bronze 5 calling it now

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I've never understood duo queue. Because sure you'll get dragged up by that team mate but when you go solo queue, you'll be up against people above you so you'll just get demoted anyway won't you?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I've never understood duo queue. Because sure you'll get dragged up by that team mate but when you go solo queue, you'll be up against people above you so you'll just get demoted anyway won't you?
Theoretically that is what should happen

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Dunno about other people but I duo mainly cos it's more fun playing ranked with a friend, not really to climb the ladder. But if i climb it then it's like a bonus

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Watching EU LCS right now. Fnatic vs Giants.

Jax was one of the banned champs!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Well yeah that forms the basis of it assuming the two duo individuals are of different mmrs. If they are the same, generally it is accounted for, with the other team having a duo pair as well or them having mmrs slightly higher

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Also the amount of LP you win or gain will be affected depending on the distributon of mmr

Stevebt123

HSC
I dunno, playing with a mate whether its a loss or a win tends to be lot more fun than playing solo queue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)