(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Who needs boots. When u can pop the ghost. Or just tp to nexus. To spin 2 win

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

after not playing for 3 months. LOL. not sure if plat tier has just gotten worse. a whole lot worse

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Is there anybody who main support? I need one to duo in my 10 placement matches.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Is there anybody who main support? I need one to duo in my 10 placement matches.
Examine doesn't main but he's pretty decent as Morg.

Swaan knows how to play support except she's afk half the game and loses the match for everybody.

I am decent as Sona supp when I play properly (which is rarely the case because full ADC Sona is so much more fun to play) but I'm a pleb Bronze 1.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Practising Renekton and Cait at the moment. Renekton is a very strong champ, almost borderline OP. Just played a bot game with him to test out his abilities and I can now see why I get Renek't by him every time I lane against one. He has an insane laning phase. He can be used as a tank and I think even an assassin because he (essentially) has 2 gap closers and solid burst damage, plus a Nasus ult.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Practising Renekton and Cait at the moment. Renekton is a very strong champ, almost borderline OP. Just played a bot game with him to test out his abilities and I can now see why I get Renek't by him every time I lane against one. He has an insane laning phase. He can be used as a tank and I think even an assassin because he (essentially) has 2 gap closers and solid burst damage, plus a Nasus ult.
Yeah I've been seeing a few Renes lately. Although some champions can absolutely shut him down.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I have 8000LP, not sure how to spend it. My last purchase was yasuo, and my goodness he is definitely harder than it looks. Pretty much wasted 6300LP

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Examine doesn't main but he's pretty decent as Morg.

Swaan knows how to play support except she's afk half the game and loses the match for everybody.

I am decent as Sona supp when I play properly (which is rarely the case because full ADC Sona is so much more fun to play) but I'm a pleb Bronze 1.
My net :'(

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
I think I'm gonna take up Lucian but why the fk is he so expensive I have no moneys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)