LoL thread (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Whoa. Most nerve shaking game I've ever played. Back and forth between nexus and inhibs. 3 barons I think in total.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
do u jungle jax? cuz its going to be op as fuck next patch
Yeah if I don't get top then I go Jax JG. How do you know what's coming in the next patch?

lols. but jax has shitty ganks.
This. He's only got the one gap closer and his CC is a 1.5 second stun (which is generally quite unreliable in terms of activating it before it auto activates).

However, he's good in the long run in the sense that he scales well into late game and can then change roles from jungler to split pusher (especially if he has devourer).

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah if I don't get top then I go Jax JG. How do you know what's coming in the next patch?

This. He's only got the one gap closer and his CC is a 1.5 second stun (which is generally quite unreliable in terms of activating it before it auto activates).

However, he's good in the long run in the sense that he scales well into late game and can then change roles from jungler to split pusher (especially if he has devourer).
http://www.surrenderat20.net/ / PBE

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh my goodness the new patch on devourer would be insane on Jax or Xin or Yi.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I BOUGHT AZIR, NEXT DAY HE'S FREE. I BUY EKKO, NEXT DAY HE'S FREE. I BUY TWISTED FATE, NEXT DAY HE'S FREE

so much rage i can't

i can't

Examine

same
HSC
New AP itemisation is out

As an Annie mid main I'm thinking Liandry's + sorc boots + luden's build

Magic penetration from liandry's and sorc boots + increased speed from luden's sounds good in the mid game. Also both provide a decent level of AP to burst with

Not entirely too sure what else to build after tbh, probs gonna stick to zhonya's for the active then void staff

wildchild666

HSC
New AP itemisation is out

As an Annie mid main I'm thinking Liandry's + sorc boots + luden's build

Magic penetration from liandry's and sorc boots + increased speed from luden's sounds good in the mid game. Also both provide a decent level of AP to burst with

Not entirely too sure what else to build after tbh, probs gonna stick to zhonya's for the active then void staff
Sated devourer tho.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Gonna try sated devourer on Jax later on tonight. Will keep you updated, but I'm expecting it to be insane (as in solo Baron pre-13)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)