MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Quick question to the pros of LoL.

When do I enter a league? Is there certain requirements? Currently lvl 10 btw

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
You should play normals. Makes it more challenging and fun. I only ever played maybe 4 or 5 AI games.
Played a few pvp's, it usually takes longer and it's the best when there is someone afk on the other team.

Sent from my UWS iPad using Tapatalk[emoji6]

Anthel

HSC
N/A
When I see phreak or try to listen to him talking this is all I can think about

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Played a few pvp's, it usually takes longer and it's the best when there is someone afk on the other team.
Just do normals, I was worried i'd be shit or everyone else would be toxic and avoided normals until like lvl 4-5 but neither of those were true. If you do bot matches too long, then you might end up being bad compared to everyone who has been playing normals for a while.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Just do normals, I was worried i'd be shit or everyone else would be toxic and avoided normals until like lvl 4-5 but neither of those were true. If you do bot matches too long, then you might end up being bad compared to everyone who has been playing normals for a while.
Alrighty. Better get off bots and start for real now. What runes do you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hypermax

HSC
N/A
Ok, so the tier 3 runes I'll wait for. Thanks for the help guys

Sent from my UWS iPad using Tapatalk[emoji6]
Just a few tips

1. If your playing with a toxic player block him, you can do this by pressing tab and next to his trinket slot there is a speech bubble(click on it)
2. Try to communicate with team
3. If you have friends that play this game, try playing it with them. Makes the game a ton more fun.
4. Right now since your new to the game, try to find the right champions to play with, having 3 champions that your really good at is a plus. This is because when you reach level 30 you might want to play ranked.
5. Almost forgot, once you reach level 30 don't play ranked straight away, wait a little bit and try playing normals just to get familar with the people you might be ranked with.
6. DONT PLAY RANKED if there is a chance your either laggin or your client is stuffed, remember a friend who lost 3 of their provisional matches because there was a problem with the client. The transition from champ select to the loading screen in-game didn't work.
7. once you reach level 20, try looking at guides for particular champions and start to build mastery pages
8. Best and final, have fun!!!

few sites you might like:

for guides
www.solomid.net/

for watching really famous league players play
twitch.tv/directory/game/League of Legends

For entertainment:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)