• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
monkeyface said:
Islamic extremists tend to forward the blame of the actions to Allah
well thats not islamic
im muslim and my God doenst tell me to kill anyone or do any of that shit
so its not a muslim thing...just making it clear

berry580

HSC

monkeyface said:
OK so we are going to run and hide just because some cowards wanna kill alot of people because their god told them to...no thanks...
So did god tell Bush to bomb Iraq? * What do U think *

Believe it or not, the AMERICANS originally funded the Al Qaeda network.

So the point is "U got what U pay for", which is for the Americans, and we all know how close the US and UK is linked. So Al Qaeda goes "sorry mate, you're part of them".
I'm not joking here, you can do some research yourself.

Last edited:

monkeyface

HSC
N/A
Sorry, I didnt mean to offend in any way...but if I could just say these islamic extremists are a blot against the muslim faith. The more Islamic people make a stand against them, the easier it is to wipe the misconceptions away. There's still too many uneducated people all over the world who still relate 9/11, Spain, and Iraq with the entire Islamic faith, which is a completely absurd generalization of Muslims. That evil 1% of the whole musilm population should be exterminated.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
monkeyface said:
Sorry, I didnt mean to offend in any way...but if I could just say these islamic extremists are a blot against the muslim faith. The more Islamic people make a stand against them, the easier it is to wipe the misconceptions away. There's still too many uneducated people all over the world who still relate 9/11, Spain, and Iraq with the entire Islamic faith, which is a completely absurd generalization of Muslims. That evil 1% of the whole musilm population should be exterminated.
its funny because after these events especially 9/11 so many people were interested in knowing why islam was attackign them..what is islam..who are these peopel and what do they think?
all this research resulted in 40 000 people converting and accepting islam in one year in america alone..
and its growing fast due to peoples curiosity..
i find that interesting..

Comrade nathan

HSC
monkeyface said:
Islamic extremists tend to forward the blame of the actions to Allah
Do you really thing the sole purpose of terrorist attacks are based on religion?

Why don't they then bomb the Vatican or Cathederals all over Europe. This movement has roots in imperialism. Their primarily goal is to ride the Middle East from US and British involvement

There is the goal of removing the imperialist elements from the Middle east and to replace them with an extremist Islamic government, and they do draw their inspirations from Islam, but its not like there a bunch of crazy ignorants who are doing this for fun. Most are educated middle class people.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
soha said:
its funny because after these events especially 9/11 so many people were interested in knowing why islam was attackign them..what is islam..who are these peopel and what do they think?
all this research resulted in 40 000 people converting and accepting islam in one year in america alone..
and its growing fast due to peoples curiosity..
i find that interesting..
c.f. the 60 000 people leaving Islam

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Slide Rule said:
c.f. the 60 000 people leaving Islam
so?..islam is still the fastest growing religon these days and estimated by 2012 to outnumber christianity and become 1.6billion as apposed ot 1.35 billion atm
i find it interesting that even tho terrorism occurs by these so called muslims,
people dont let one stupid thing determine their views on the religon..
they actually pick up a book and research it for themselves
only to find that its the path they infact wnat to choose
i have friends who became muslims after 9/11
neways..such is life

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Argonaut said:
On Russia, yes. On India, no.
India have nuclear weapons, latest technology (these guys are the software giants, developing the latest software) , their own space programs, satellites, top notch medical facilities--way better than australia and better than most other countries. A large trained experience army, wat they lack is a good navy and airforce. apart from that they are tops.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
soha said:
so?..islam is still the fastest growing religon these days and estimated by 2012 to outnumber christianity and become 1.6billion as apposed ot 1.35 billion atm
i find it interesting that even tho terrorism occurs by these so called muslims,
they actually pick up a book and research it for themselves
only to find that its the path they infact wnat to choose
i have friends who became muslims after 9/11
neways..such is life
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups, I guess.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
soha said:
am i the confused poor child?

Yes, yes you are.

I do love that you've grouped a string of terrorist attacks that saw hundreds - almost thousands - murdered as 'one stupid thing' though. Nice to see you have such high regard for human life.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
i tought the jews were the fastest growing religion.
"Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world. Islam is the religion of the uncivilized third world where the birth rate is high. In these same Countries, Muslims are killed if they convert to Christianity."
is this true?
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm--slammed
its a biased source, nevertheless have read interesting, how they bag out the religion--shameful
fock everything is wrong on that site

the above comment about islam and third world--is wrong i realised but anyway have a look at that site and see how wrong it is.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I wouldn't take anything any Christian denomination said about Islam as fact. just as I would disregard anything Muslims tried to pass off as facts about Chrisiainity.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Yes, yes you are.

I do love that you've grouped a string of terrorist attacks that saw hundreds - almost thousands - murdered as 'one stupid thing' though. Nice to see you have such high regard for human life.
well you cna judge me based on this stupid forum
but u will never know whats really in my heart and my mind
whats going on through my life and how all this has impacted me
what i really feel and what it all means
..you dont know me
and i feel worse about it all more then you do..you know why?
coz its my fucking people that are doing it..

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
soha said:
I think, seeing as how you were refering to the terrorist attacks shaping peoples views on Islam, you don't think much of what has occured at all. 'One stupid thing' hardly accounts for 4 major terrorist attacks - one aimed at their own people - in as many years.

berry580

HSC
Slide Rule said:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups, I guess.
Well it just depends on your perspective.
Those people might say the same thing to us "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups", and western people turns out to be that "large group".

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
White Rabbit said:
I think, seeing as how you were refering to the terrorist attacks shaping peoples views on Islam, you don't think much of what has occured at all. 'One stupid thing' hardly accounts for 4 major terrorist attacks - one aimed at their own people - in as many years.
ok if i rephrase it to 4 major attacks..will that make u believe that i do care?
reguardless of how i put it im still going to have the same view..wether it was one stupid thing..or 4 huge things..or 4 horrific incidents
its still going to be the same thing im referring to and im still going to feel the same
next time for your sakes i will be more careful with what words i use..just so you dont underestimate how i feel about it..?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
berry580 said:
Well it just depends on your perspective.
Those people might say the same thing to us "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups", and western people turns out to be that "large group".
I don't give a whit about the east or the west. My comment refers to religions and the flux off each one's followers, not individuals in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)