Lonely (1 Viewer)

Darkening

HSC
I feel so lonely right now :( I wake up any noone is in the house... All my friends are out or studyin and I just broke up with my girl (which was good yet sad at the same time).

:(

Im turing emo!!! noooo!!!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Thats what we're here for buddy.

There, there. There, there. It's all gonna be ok

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Darkening said:
I feel so lonely right now :( I wake up any noone is in the house... All my friends are out or studyin and I just broke up with my girl (which was good yet sad at the same time).

I live waking up in my house when no one is here.

If no one is here it means no one can bother me.

Darkening

HSC
So what do you do all day?

I work night shifts, and pretty much have nothing to do.

Id normally spend time with my ex when im alone and now im bored as a ... i dnno bored as hell.

Damn uni friends living so far !!!

So what do you all do when your bored and home alone??

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
BoS, Movies, TV, Computer games.

I have the same issue. Work nights, friends at uni.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sleep in, movies, TV, computer, internet, xbox... I have exams now so I can also study if I want.

Jiga

Lol Im at home by myself all the time as well... I dunno what the problem is, occupy yourself with something! If all else fails, get a new friend to keep you company during the day, Al.... Al Cohol :wave:

Skeeta

HSC
um. Go out?

Exercise, go to the gym, read a book. Go shopping. Cook yourself a nice lunch. Get drunk and dance around nekked. Clean your bedroom. Organise your socks. Watch a movie. Paint your fingernails.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Skeeta said:
Exercise, read a book. Cook yourself a nice lunch. Get drunk and dance around nekked. Clean your bedroom. Organise your socks. Watch a movie. Paint your fingernails.
Yeah, do some things by yourself, that will make you less lonely!

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Darkening said:

i think some1 needs a hug

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Hahahahaha
Get drunk, call up any ex girlfriends from the past few years and beg them to take you back! :D
or call some girl you know and offer them services

HSC
Turn the music up. That's the best thing about being home alone. Nobody complaining about your horrid taste in music.

Being single, takes getting used to but you kinda discover all the things that you've been missing whilst with your ex.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
Taketheatrain said:
Turn the music up. That's the best thing about being home alone. Nobody complaining about your horrid taste in music.

Being single, takes getting used to but you kinda discover all the things that you've been missing whilst with your ex.
true true but after being single for a while u start to want that whole relationship thing again, especially when you see mates with there gf's and when u all go out they bring there girls etc...

it gets a bit pissy

i know im in the situation been single since 2004

was fun atfirst the whole do who u want wen u want etc... but it grows old ....very quickly

i think what im trying to say is enjoy ur singleness but dont stay single eventually u will want a relationship

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
i wish i could be at home more ofter by myself, not emo just live wit depression and get sick of ppl. music is good, turn it up as loud as you want it and drink coke or watch tv, its good. as for breaking up wit ur grl, u'll be right, u obviuosly did it for a good reason or you wouldnt have done it. SMILE!!!

Darkening

HSC
I went out to parra... went shoppin myself n saw friends.. that was cool... hung out with em for few hours and and the same time I met a girl at burgerking :D

Problem with that was, when I started talking to her I relised how stupid she was *sigh* she looked soo good aswell!

My whole days now are going to consist of wakin up alone, goin outfriends or study... or pain my nails ( lol, I wanna try it atleast once in my life )

but shit... Being recently single sux, my ex has a new bf too.. That shits me.. hope he cheats on her this time!

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey, having sum1 cheat on you is the worse feeling and what do you mean be "hope he cheats on her this time!"? is she dating a ex? cheer up, we're all here for you, juz stop thinking bout her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)